Script2PasteBin - Studio Plugin

This plugin makes sharing scripts easier. You can directly upload your scripts to PasteBin and share them with others.

Of course, it is still pretty easy to do this manually; but why not save the extra one or two steps?!

Check it out!

Some Images of It:

Edit: I have added a UI and fixed the bug in Play Solo. You can use either _G.Uploader:UploadPaste() in the Command Bar or use the new UI.

Yeah if you call game:GetService(“NetworkServer”) before using the HttpService methods, you can send requests from normal studio.

Yeah if you call game:GetService(“NetworkServer”) before using the HttpService methods, you can send requests from normal studio.[/quote]

Try playing solo (F5) with this plugin installed and it won’t run right because of the NetworkServer :S

@Usering. Your plugin broke it broke studio.

How did it break Studio?

I bet it’s because of the NetworkServer, I don’t know how anything else in the main script could break anything

Well, it broke the camera and zoom, for me :confused:

I think that is an issue with having a NetworkServer using Play Solo. I’ll see what I can do for that.

EDIT: I made a temp. fix that waits 2 seconds and checks for a player. I’ll have a more solid solution later. Currently I am working on a nicer UI for it; so no more command line stuff! :smiley:

I have added a UI and fixed the bug in Play Solo. You can use either _G.Uploader:UploadPaste() in the Command Bar or use the new UI.

Checking for Visit under Game (as I noticed you did) is also not a feasible workaround because when you open a game with Edit buttons, it also creates a Visit instance (and your plugin doesn’t load)

I’d just have a button that appears when a script is a member of the current selection. Multiple scripts, multiple uploads. That sort of thing, then all somebody needs to do is click it, a popup appears and they can choose to upload them or not.