Scripter - Codiblox Games

Codiblox Games

About Us

Hi there! We are Codiblox Games, a small upcoming game development team. We are currently looking for the following positions:

• Scripter

The Team
@Rixzty - Founder & Lead Developer
@JamieWallace_RBLX - Scripter (On Leave)
@Iridiumdavy_RBX - UI
@MrBlazeson - Developer
@ItxEdx - Developer
@Needed - Scripter

This is our current Roblox Group: Codiblox Games

About The Job

We are looking for a scripter that has previous experience to help us with a few projects we currently have open and we want to share on the Roblox Platform. We are looking for a full time Scripter.

Payment

We are paying 3-4k R$ per month, keep in mind our tasks will be small. We will offer a contract for you to sign that will guarantee payment for the tasks you’ve made. We know it’s not much, but we don’t have a big budget as I am paying everything from my hand.

Contact Us

You must be 13 years or older to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this, please contact the following email:
jobs@codiblox.org
The email topic should be Codiblox Games - Scripter
Send us a small resume/cv and a letter of why you want to join as a Scripter.

We will begin to consider the people that fit this role by *Feb 30

Any further questions please either contact me on the forums (@Rixzty) or contact contactus@codiblox.org

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Question: are you looking for a scripter or a graphics designer? The reason I’m asking is because of this line:

Also, what kind of things do you need scripted?

1 Like

A couple questions. What things do you need scripted? Also, how many days per week do you have to work?

I am not gonna set days of work, you choose when you can work, you will be given 1/2 tasks a month and you will need to complete them within a month or so, once they are done and when the month is nearly over we will pay you and set you some more tasks.

We need a few buttons for some water machines, a way to make water have bubble sound and so more things that will be revealed if you are selected for the job.

If you have any more questions, ask them! :slight_smile:

We need a few buttons for some water machines, a way to make water have bubble sound and some more like lights and so.

And apologies, it seems I copied incorrectly the post.

What will the game be about? I am curious.

Well, we have 2 games in mind, but one is most likely a Balneary in roblox, we want to make it look modern, and a palce where people can relax. We will also have staff ranks apart from customers. If you want more details, please email us! contactus@codiblox.org

Okay. Thanks for replying! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.