Scripter Hiring [%] | ≈80% Complete Simulator

About Us

Hey there! We are Velocity Studios, a growing upcoming game development team. The game you will be working on will be a Simulator/RPG, the player will be able to use their weapons to defeat enemies, earning gold and gems to buy more pets and weapons in the process, and unlocking new areas with new enemies.

The game is mostly complete, what is left for you (if you’re interested) are: gamepasses, developer products, daily rewards, player stats, welding the remaining weapons, teleporting to different areas, etc.

The Team
@wobleh - UI, Builder, Modeller
@you - Scripter

Progress will be shown to those interested, this is because we wouldn’t like for the game to be public yet.

About The Job

We’re looking for an advanced scripter who is trustworthy and able to complete tasks regularly and on time. You must be active and consistent with deadlines. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Payment

We are paying through %. Preferably 25% since most of the game is complete. Depending on your attitude and progress we may consider increasing your %.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at: kn11#6761

Thanks for reading!

Why does it say 80%:question: ?

Is there a backup payment??
:confused:

When you say most of the game is complete, does that include scripts?

That is a lot to do for 15%. :disappointed: gamepasses, developer products, daily rewards, player stats, welding the remaining weapons, teleporting to different areas, etc.

It means approximately 80% complete.
Sorry for the confusion.

1 Like

Depending on your attitude and progress we may consider increasing your %.

Yeah, a lot is done scripting wise. Mainly the base and some additional features.

Currently, no. If the game doesn’t do as well as expected in the first two weeks, we can temporarily double your percentage until it’s doing well again.

Still looking. I’ve decided to increase to 25%. If you’re interested contact me on discord.

I am interested! Contact me on Discord at RazorBladedino117#5440

1 Like

Position still open.

Add me on discord if you’re interested.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.