Scripters needed

JoJo’s Bizarre Brawlers Recruitment

About Us

Hi! We are bizarre brawl studios and we need your help! We are an upcoming jojo game called bizarre brawlers and we need help scripting, Animation, UI’s, Building, etc.

The Team
@DreamStarWork - Scripter
@DerpyGokuKing1 - Builder/Project Manager
@Ese128604 - Map builder
@frayeed - 3D modeler/Builder
@username - Scripter (COULD BE YOU)
@username - Scripter (COULD BE YOU)
@username - UI (COULD BE YOU)
@username - 3D Modeler (COULD BE YOU)
@allsafa - Animator (COULD BE YOU)
@UltraFlameOhhhh - GFX Artist (COULD BE YOU)

About The Job

We are looking for professionals, We need this game done by 2021, This is a long term project and we only want people that are willing to stick with us in making this game till the end of it and updates to come. Also we do not need free models as to prevent hackers.

Our game needs development and needs to be finished by 2021 so we have a lot of time to work on it and release it. If you have not read/watched jojo’s bizarre adventure that is fine I can fill you in on what you need to build/script/design. (Contact me on discord for the games concept)

Payment

We are willing to pay a percentage of the games makings or pay in intrest (i.e. you will get your pay eventually but in small/big increments) (This payment method is negotiable but we cannot pay before development as we do not have enough robux to pay everyone we hire)

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via discord @TheRealDanTDM#3102
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! Hope to see you in the dev team! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I would be interested. I contacted you on the forum!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.