Scripting-Portfolio [BMWLux]

About Me! :arrow_backward:

Hi there! I am offering my services as a scripter! I have been scripting for almost a year now and have learned a ton! You may know a few of my games such as Fox Simulator, Fight To The Death, and Game Developer Tycoon! While I may not be the most EXPERIENCED scripter I will sure NEVER QUIT on the job and I will keep working until it is done!

Showcase! :arrow_backward:

You can try out some of my games here!

ROBLOX

Game Developer Tycoon (NEW)

Check out Game Developer Tycoon (NEW). It’s one of the millions of unique, user-generated 3D experiences created on Roblox. Your dream is become famous game developer? This is your tycoon, contact developers, builders, scripter and artist, and become…

:arrow_up:

ROBLOX

Fox Simulator! (RELEASE!)

Check out Fox Simulator! (RELEASE!). It’s one of the millions of unique, user-generated 3D experiences created on Roblox. :muscle:t2: Welcome to Fox Simulator! :muscle:t2: :fire: Eat Meat To Grow And Become Faster! :sparkles: Buy Better Foxes And Become More Powerful! :zap: Go Up The…

ROBLOX

Fight To The Death

Check out Fight To The Death. It’s one of the millions of unique, user-generated 3D experiences created on Roblox. New :jack_o_lantern:FALL​:jack_o_lantern: update! -New maps! -New swords! -Multiple bugs fixed! -New trail shop! -New VIP pass! Notes: - We hit 50 likes! :smiley: - New…

Availability! :arrow_backward:

I am available pretty much every day for at least 3 hours! I will always inform you and communicate well about when I can (pretty much all the time) and when I can’t script (pretty much never XD).

Payment! :arrow_backward:

Personally I can get paid pretty much anything as long as it is relatively reasonable. I get paid in Robux via my games and or group funds.

Contact! :arrow_backward:

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum, Roblox, or via Discord at:

Discord Username: BMWLux

Discord Id: #6679

Thanks for reading! I look forward to working with you! :smiley: