20 years old. While I’ve only been scripting on roblox for a little over a year, I’m a very quick learner and have experience programming outside of roblox, thus having alllowed me to have learned studio development extremely quickly. I’m very confident in my ability to handle large, complex projects with lots of interacting/moving parts.
Here is a game ‘Killer Escape’ that I made in ~3-4 weeks:
The game is a round based ‘killer survival’ game made from scratch, similar to games like Piggy, Bakon, Survive the killer. Game selects a map, gamemode, a killer, then the survivors are spawned into the map and have to survive for 3 minutes until the exit door opens while the killer tries to eliminate them. Once the exit door opens, the survivors must make it to the escape door. The game has:
- Complicated Round System that interacts with variables, remote events, client/server interactions, bindables, coroutines, connections, modules etc. (highly OOP’d and modularized, performance optimized). UI appearance is meh, because I’m not a designer, but otherwise the scripting is robust.
The game has:
- Down/Revive System/Jumpscare
- 2 game modes: Infection, Murder
- XP/Level/Ranks system
- Currency system
- Datastore system (stores # of revives, wins, coins, items, etc)
- Shop system, where users can purchase cool knife skins to wear on their back as a survivor, or to use when they are a killer. Users can also purchase ‘Killers’
- Game has ALOT of moving parts: thousands of lines of code, probably 50+ local/server scripts, dozens of interacting events, variables, functions, etc. (All packaged into digestable, well formatted, commented, easily understandable code)
- And much more
I am available almost all the time, 7 days a week. I have a lot of freetime in the summer.
Prices are negotiable. I accept USD or Robux
You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/FortniteKingYT
Thanks for reading!