ScrollingFrame scroll bar does not attach itself to its ScrollingFrame

Scroll bars in Studio will consistently leer off from their scrolling frame, especially when switching between emulated device screens.

Selecting a frame containing the ScrollingFrame will snap the scroll bar back into place.

This happens in engine as well. In Studio, the scrolling bar does not appear until I hover my mouse over it.

2 Likes

This was fixed by some changes to scrolling frames I made recently. I’m hoping to turn them on soon; that should fix any instances where this occurs.

2 Likes

Sorry, I’m not sure I understand. Can you provide a visual example or reproduction place file demonstrating what you mean?

1 Like

Nevermind. Completely forgot what I meant by that post… :joy:

This is happening again:

To reiterate, it happens in-game and in-studio anytime the window/viewport size changes. The scrollbar reattaches itself when you hover over the frame containing the scrollingframe.

1 Like

Some other stuff came up and I haven’t been able to turn the fix for this on yet. I’m hoping to do so sometime soonish, but no promises!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.