ScrxedDev || Ranking Services || 2.1M+ Users

4 topics were merged, original topic date 04-15-2019

Hey there!

My name is Antony, I am the founder of ZestoTech. We are a technology group specialized in ranking services! With over 2.100.000 Users we are one of the biggest Roblox technology groups. Providing ranking services for Echelon Hotels, Summit Hotels, Drizzle Hotels, and many more groups.

Our products

Rank Management Centers v2.1

Rank Management Centers are auto-ranking users when they have purchased a rank in your center, the user will be ranked in your group by a bot managed by us.

Rank Management Centers cost 1999 Robux - one-time purchase, 14 ranks can be configured.

Quiz Centers v2.2

Quiz Centers are auto-ranking users when they have passed an application, the user will be ranked in your group by a bot managed by us. The center will be set-up for you, and 24/7 support is available.*

Quiz Centers cost 1999 Robux - one-time purchase, 10 questions can be configured.

*Depends on staff availability, we have staff located all around the world.

Contact & Information

ZestoTech Support Server
ZestoTech Roblox Group
Terms and Conditions

24 Likes

I like the idea and don’t take this anyway but a question and feedback, but what is stopping someone using an alternative and just taking the tutorial For Global Leaderboards and just do a simple conversion to a ScreenGui and adding the amount they buy to a value in a data store. I understand you receive the UI and also the custom developer products, but what do you offer other than custom developer products and those optional rewards? They’re paying a base of 3k for something most people can make for free with the exception of the custom products and rewards which are optional.

3 Likes

I do understand that there are ways for users to create it theirselves, without the custom developer products.

We have had this type of product suggested quite a lot by current customers, and we’ve decided to create a system that would handle all of that.

2 Likes

I must say those UIs are pretty nicely designed, although I have no use for one of these centers.

10 Likes

Thank you! Im also developing Application Centers, you can view that topic here: ScrxedDev || Application Centers

5 Likes

Those are very clean as well, if I ever need one I might get one.

4 Likes

I really like how you are having payment through Robux. Whenever people do payment through IRL cash, it always is a headache to pay them.

3 Likes

Added a Discord server link, join our server for more information and/or support.

2 Likes

Those are really good looking centers. In my opinion you’re heavily underestimating you’re skills and asking for way too few for something lots of people would want to own for their groups.
Btw, would you be able to do custom application centers?

3 Likes

Mhm, DM me on Discord and Ill see what is possible.

1 Like

I mean I’m in no need of an app center (yet) but I’m asking in case someone was looking at the post and felt like you could add something more for their commission.

2 Likes

Added that to the price list, thank you!

2 Likes

I think that this would be awesome for my group,
I’ll talk it through with a few people and get back to you if I decide to make the purchase.

2 Likes

Should we be concerned about chat-filters with your application centre modules?
I noticed that in the second example photo, you display the word “Discord” without triggering Roblox’s censure.

2 Likes

I am not sure about that, all application centers come with a configuration where the user can set the question type and question. If it gets moderated Its the user’s fault, as they choose to set that question. For more information I would recommend you to DM a Roblox staff member.

1 Like

You are offering custom and pre-made aren’t you? :thinking:

1 Like

Correct, I have some pre-made. And also make custom ones for an extra payment.

Oh ok. thank you for clarifying

1 Like

Really nice application centers! Not only that they look awesome but the prices seem reasonable too!

2 Likes

Price list updated, also created a new topic about Rank Management Centers. (ScrxedDev || Rank Management Centers)