Search for models on site [SOLVED]

Not sure if i should have put it here or on Featured but ok.

Basicly i wanted to search for a model, using the search bar, but i figured out i could only search in the catalog.
Now that models was moved to library i don’t get models up in catalog.

Incoming feature request: Add library to search bar

Also, the Library is not readily accessible when you’re logged out, since the Develop page requires you to be logged in.

It’s been here for a few days but the funniest thing is that in OP’s image, it is currently showing the library search lol

It’s been here for a few days but the funniest thing is that in OP’s image, it is currently showing the library search lol[/quote]

Forgive me. Haven’t been extensively on the site for almost a month.

Maelstronomer, i was not there, when i was searching. Also why isn¨t people the top search, it should be edit able for each person what your primary search page should be, it used to be people.

Is it just me or does the order of the drop-down list change every so often? It’s weird. Customisable order would be nice (as well as ctrl+clicking them to open in a new tab.)

Also what do you mean it wasn’t there when you were searching? Library is totally in your original post’s image unless I just read your newest post wrong

Is it just me or does the order of the drop-down list change every so often? It’s weird. Customisable order would be nice (as well as ctrl+clicking them to open in a new tab.)

Also what do you mean it wasn’t there when you were searching? Library is totally in your original post’s image unless I just read your newest post wrong[/quote]

It changes based upon the page type I believe.