Second attempt at realistic terrain

Hello everyone @amobamocamo here. I am a GFX designer but is kind of in the stage of transitioning to become a builder/terrain artist. I was wondering if I could get some feedback on my second attempt. (pls no bully me if its doodoo butter :sleepy:)

Thanks for your feedback in advance!

27 Likes

I have no clue why the images quality are like that, probably cause I took screenshots with snippingtool lol.

1 Like

Wowie very pretty - the only adjustments would be foliage (if it’s not cultivated) and maybe blossoming trees too for more flavoring buut it’s not necessary. Nice work!

2 Likes

In my opinion, it looks great. I don’t see any flaws

2 Likes

this is good, just make sure you NEVER EVER use water with Roblox Terrain system lol. Just to make your showcases, games and stuff look clean.

1 Like

Why not?
Water can look extremely good, especially with particles on top.

1 Like

water isnt actually that bad, if you’re talented enough you can make it look good

1 Like

You NAILED it. God. That looks beautiful. Splendid work mate. Cheers.

1 Like

Can’t say much about the terrain itself, as all the photos are very close up, but all the 3D models look great and fit well with their environment

1 Like

sorry about the late respone, the reason why is because they dont blender with the terrian at all, I use mesh terrain because its more realistic, especially with the water.

If you want to still use both I Recommend that that you use Roblox’s nature pack they made and use the rocks on the side of the river stream so its realistic.

1 Like

not really, the water doesnt blend properly and it stands out and is really eye catching of that issue.

1 Like

in my opinion this is a bit too cluttered, apart from that, it looks good

1 Like

all that i see wrong is that the shadows are WAY too strong.

2 Likes

like i said, if you’re really talented you can make it look good

1 Like

innit, bruv, fam, chuffed, bollocks, wicked, stonking.

Ok most of those were quite accurate but I have NEVER heard a British person ever say stonking mate what are you on.

Neither have I to be honest LOL

did you make the 3d models or are they free models?

Used the official Roblox nature pack for this.

1 Like

Wow! Looks great, I especially love the sunray effect!
Keep it up :slight_smile:

2 Likes