Second Try at GFX, Do Any of Ya'll Have any Feedback for Me?

Whatsup!

So I made some posts earlier this week about my first try at GFX, and it went pretty well. So, I decided to try it again, and honestly I think I’m gonna need some of your feedback and opinions to make my final decision on whether I should give it a third try. So, feel free to leave any comment down below, I’ll be reading all of them.

(I uploaded a new one, just added some small tweaks to the GFX)
(This is also like my third time updating this post with some new small tweaks to the GFX lol)

Thank you ya’ll!
-Alphenumeric

8 Likes

it’s much better but You need to match the lighting with the background you’ve given to it.

2 Likes

You really look like you have potential! I definitely agree with what @aqzaqz525 said though, you do need to match the lighting a bit.

2 Likes

Woahh very nice, as others say work on the lighting but everything else as always great, hope you have a great day and keep working on these stuff you got it!

1 Like

Thanks man! I appreciate it!

-Alphenumeric

I updated the picture, so it should look a bit darker with the soft light filter on there.

Thank you for the feedback!
-Alphenumeric

Now, Improvements were made and I can see that it improved it up a bit but can you mind explain to me why there’s red light on your avatar?
If you want it to be at least not like that, use the faded yellow or a shade of gray to help you out in this situation.

Wow! Very good @Alphenumeric! I really like what you did with the red lights on the left side. However, I suggest that you add that same effect (only in blue) to the right side. Keep up the great work!

I wanted to kind of create the red vibe to it, so that’s why I used a red point light in Blender. It does look kind of bright though, so I can probably do something about that on my third try at GFX.

Thanks!
-Alphenumeric

Then why not give your background a red tint to it? that should work and it’s easy to do.
You can also do the Red x Blue Style like some people were doing.

Excellent Roblox Character Model, just make the background reddish so it matches.

Btw do you use blender to make this?

Thank you for the support! And yes, I use blender for most of this.

-Alphenumeric

1 Like

@aqzaqz525 I updated the GFX again lol, check it out! I took some of your advice and used it to improve my GFX.

Thanks!
-Alphenumeric

@Dev_JayR I took your advice and used it to make some changes to the GFX, check it out! Also, thank you for the feedback.

Thanks!
-Alphenumeric

1 Like

Now this ones is more like it!
IF you want to but you don’t have to. you could add a blue light point at the direction to make it feel complete but hey! that’s your choice!

Yup, I would’ve done that but I already closed Blender on my computer so I couldn’t make any more edits :frowning:
But that’s okay, I’ll do it next time lol!

Thanks!
-Alphenumeric

Cheers lad, we may see each other again. but for now, improve some more.
Keep on the grinde

-zaq

Wow! Very good! Would you mind if I saw both pictures (old and new) for comparison?

Yea sure! Here’s the old and new versions, you can probably tell the difference LOL!

1 Like

Wow!! When looking at both of the pictures, that is huge difference! Keep up the great work friend!

1 Like