Secret Project, Coming Soon!

Could you please give me some feedback?

3 Likes

Looks spooky. If it is horror game I would darken the lighting.

EDIT : And some cobwebs since the house is abandoned

2 Likes

Looks good. Maybe add a pathway for a little detail.

1 Like

I think the build looks very nice! To me, it looks a bit like the aftermath of a war, or a battle; sort of like a house that was used during one of these, or a bomb hit the house, I don’t know, that’s just my imagination. I recommend you add a bit more to the background of it because it looks a bit plain. Maybe a walkway would also be nice, I think it would be a nice detail. If this is intended to be a horror game, I would recommend maybe making it a tad darker.

1 Like

I would suggest that you add some detail/texture on the rocks. There is much more detail in the rest and it may end up looking odd if the style changes between different objects. Good luck with the project!

1 Like

Hey, nice build! I really love it! Although I do have a couple of suggestions.

• Moss

Add some moss to the rocks, or really, any type of decoration to the rocks. As of right now, they do look a bit plain. If your going for a horror theme, moss would do its job. I’d suggest using a grass texture for your moss.

• Fire?

I don’t really know what you were aiming for here. (Circled in red)

I don’t know what that is, but I’d suggest maybe putting a fire effect in there, and some smoke too.

• Summary

Overall, the build was great! I believe that if you add some of my suggestions, it’d bring a lot more life to the build. Good luck with the game!

4 Likes

I can’t see what it is as 75% of the picture is covered by rocks. You should try getting a different camera angle :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Looks good, but definitely include some more ground detail, and add some more to those rocks (like cracks, or even better use a mesh or model to add some depth). Smooth Terrain is also a lot of fun for projects like these because you can easily add a lot of depth to the ground, and still keep a flat surface, consider using that. Looking forward to seeing more!

2 Likes

Thank you for the feedback! I will be adding the pathway for sure, the background has been already filled with some woods, cliffs etc.

I would gladly, but it would reveal a bit too much for now!

The building looks pretty goo but some more lighting would make it all better

1 Like

Your build looks really good! like all the different details you added to it here is a few things to add to your project.

My Suggestions

• The ground looks quite good, however you could add some more details to it i would suggest you add some broken branches from the trees on the. Ground and add some more grass to the terrain part and just like “Gravity” said the rocks, could use some more depth to them to look more better!!

• The terrain looks really good like how you went for the smooth one. You could add some more trees to your map and maybe! add some wooden logs, to the ground piece and if your project is going to be a scary game i would. Recommend you turn down the brightness a bit more.

• And the terrain could use, more of those rocks, you could also add some broken trees on the ground part. And maybe add some more broken pieces from the house on the ground, part also you could add a little lamp by the house as well!!

Overall you have really done a great job. Hope to see the final project soon!

1 Like