Selbstfahrlafette Sturer Emil - German ww2 tank

Hello. I recently made a german world war II tank. The tank isn’t finished but is almost complete. I’m trying to add as much detail as possible to this tank and would love some feedback or advice, it really helps.

Here's some pictures representing the tank

Here's my tank so far

5 Likes

That is amazing, however I would say change the color to green. The tank was modeled and designed amazingly, good job!

3 Likes

I love it! You’ll obviously need a new texture or main colour for it, but overall I’d say you should try adding more chains for the wheels, I don’t really know how to explain as I’m not into vehicles at all, but you should also add some seats inside of it, and if you want it to not be fully copied, a front seat and a back seat that are able to control most of the tank and shoot.

I hope this helped, good luck on it and I can’t wait to see some updates! :slight_smile:

Yeah, I suppose I should change the color to greenish or something else and not have it all grey, thanks for your feedback :+1:

1 Like

That sounds good, I’ll try to do that and thanks for the feedback :+1:

Hello,

Although this is late, I’m currently thinking about getting into working on tanks and I stumbled across this. I really like this, but I think this gun is a tad bit long (I know St Emil’s do have long guns) but maybe make it smaller a tiny bit. Also to the people who are saying change the colour of the tank to green, I personally wouldn’t as this tank was never a green tank unless you want to make a camo for it.

Thanks for making it :slight_smile: