[SELLING] Detailed Cafe (7K)

About me

Hi there! My name is NK4Z, and I’ve been building on Roblox for quite a while. I recently got back into building again, and decided to build a cafe to sell. I built this cafe alone, however the majority of the low-poly terrain meshes were created by my brother, Dev_Conspiracy (I do have his permission to use them). The cafe comes fully furnished (without kitchen assets and accessories), with a low-poly terrain. I’ve received feedback from quite a lot of people, and based on their opinions I’ve come to the conclusion to sell this cafe for 7K robux. Everything in the cafe was created by myself or my brother, not one free model. This is somewhat of a repost, but I have updated the cafe quite a lot and changed the price gradually from before.

Showcase

I’m selling this cafe:

Payment

I’m selling it for 7K group funds. USD is an option, but that’s negotiable and not preferred. I will not go first. I’ve been scammed before and don’t want it to happen again.

Contact

You can contact me on:
Here on the developer forum
Discord: NK4Z#9893
Roblox: NK4Z

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:
(Not looking for feedback, only looking for buyers. I’ve already received feedback by a lot of people)

11 Likes