[NOT FOR HIRE] snorebear ~ Multi-Trade Game Developer

OUTDATED

Please see my LinkedIn for all future updates.

18 Likes

This looks pretty great! I would suggest that instead of taking a screenshot of the scripts, perhaps you could instead record what the scripts do. Nonetheless, all of these are amazing!
Keep it up :heart:

2 Likes

Actually you do not need to show us your scripts, althought showing us how program works will be much better. Anyways, your portfolio is good-made, preplanned. About animating, if you just started with it you should get more experience, until you will get hired. You aswell showed us only reloading, which in my opinion it’s not hard.

3 Likes

I got some criticism on that from a few people. As soon as my PC loads up, I’ll edit it. Thank you.

3 Likes

I appreciate your suggestions and I’m sorry I couldn’t respond sooner. With regards to the scripts, they’re there for other programmers to get a look at and try and figure out how they work. I left the comments above them, thanks to another suggestion, to explain to others about what the code does. In regards to animation, I still include it here because it is a skill I have. I can rig and animate, however I just haven’t had many jobs where I can share my skills in that department.

1 Like

Would you consider working for a percentage or are you strictly working for USD/Robux?

1 Like

I am open to percentages for games I believe have potential. However, with percentages, I may require a slight down payment to make sure that I’m not being scammed for my work.

1 Like

That is completely fair, would you be interested in talking more about this on discord? roke#6258

1 Like

Sure thing. I’ll send you a friend request right away.

2 Likes

Amazing work!

For your programming, would you recommend working as a secondary programmer? If not, would be okay with it? What do you think would better comply with your skills.

Also, what’s your preferred method of payment?

Cheers :smile:,
Snowman

Programming is my primary skill as I’ve refined it over many years however I also work with building, UI design, etc. In response to your second question, yes, I would be fine with it. I’ve already worked jobs where I don’t program.

Preferred method of payment may be viewed in the payment section under my portfolio.

1 Like

Hit me up! Isero15360#4142 :smiley:

1 Like

Hey, I’m interested

Can you add me on discord? xuefei123#1234

1 Like

After consideration, MOROZ and Runner have now been taken down from my account and will remain as private games until decided otherwise. However, Islands: Awakening has been added to the list so it doesn’t go completely empty.

Last Update: September 22, 2019

Can you add me? Truth#9536. Doesnt allow me to add you.

Contact information states my Discord will shoot down friend requests. However, thanks for notifying me. I’ve sent a request your way. Looking forward to working with you. :slight_smile:

I’d like to talk to you, can you add me please? Logan

1 Like

Sent a request. Looking forward to working with you.

Hello snorebear, I added you.(attempted) I look forward to working with you!

1 Like

My Discord automatically denies friend requests but I’ve sent you one myself with the Discord tag you provided.

Looking forward to working with you soon!