Servers appear redundantly if multiple friends are in the same server

On any game’s page under the " Servers My Friends Are In" section, if multiple friends are in the same server then the server appears equal to the amount of friends that are in that server.

There are three friends in this server I’m in, so it’s appearing three times.

The game in the above example:
https://www.roblox.com/games/1547610457/Free-Draw-2

I first heard about this bug happening around when free VIP servers were introduced, though only looked into it now.
Encountering 100% of the time for all games I have multiple friends in on both PC and mobile.
I have no Roblox browser extensions installed.

15 Likes

Did you refresh the page a lot? I know this bug was common in 2018 on mobile, but I’ve seen it has come back. I’m thinking it has to do with the loading. I’ll see if I can figure anything out though.

1 Like

I hadn’t refreshed the page at all, on neither platforms. Refreshing doesn’t seem to change the amount of times it shows up as well.

I don’t think restarting your browser will solve the issue. This is something I’ve noticed to be present for multiple months now. I agree that this redundancy should be fixed for better UX.

1 Like

May just be some buggy thing. Sorry for the late response! <3

Thanks for the report! We’ve filed this internally and we’ll follow up here when we have an update for you.

2 Likes

Can’t repro anymore so I’ll mark as fixed.

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.