Services Payment- Looking For Scripters! OPEN

About Us

Hi there! We are |Star Wars| Terminus Nation Official, a small upcoming group. We strive to make robloxians the best games in the galaxy! You can check out our group here.

We are creating some games that are very early in development and we were hoping you could help us make these become a reality!

The Team
@octavodad - Builder/Owner
@you - Scripter

About The Job

We are looking for a scripter to script things such as ships, guns, and more! There is no rush for these to be completed.
More info will be provided in DMs.
We expect you to give updates at least every couple of days (unless notified otherwise beforehand), and we want to have a healthy relationship with you.

Payment

This is voluntary, so no payment. Although, there is the possibility that I can build some things for you in return.
The reason I am not paying any robux is not because I don’t have any, but because I want to try and save as much as I can for ads.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at:
octavodad#9302

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

You’re gonna have a way harder time looking for devs if its “Voluntary”.

3 Likes

I know you don’t have enough to pay for your developers, but i think you are asking too much if it’s voluntary.

We are looking for a scripter to script things such as ships, guns, and more! There is no rush for these to be completed.

This is just too much for these, even if there is no time frame. Please actually have enough to hire actual people to build these assets.

2 Likes

I think the trade is services, like then title says. Programmers who are in need of assets built can get them done (by him) if they program aspects of his game. Both are things people would pay for, and so he’d be willing to exchange them.

1 Like

Finally, someone who gets it. 30 chars

We are still looking for a scripter! Status: OPEN

This is the sorta stuff I can build. The cafe is unfinished btw, the low poly one.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.