Shieldmr3 | Programmer/Scripter | Low prices! Open!

SHIELDMR3’S SCRIPT / PROGRAMMING / UI

Hi there! I’m shieldmr3, I am a Scripter! I make most of the things but my favorite is the hard/scary/cool stuff. I’ve been working as a Scripter for almost a year and a half now. I can make most of the things you ask me for at low prices! Thanks for coming to my portfolio!

You can view my assets here: Cool Creations - Roblox

Here are some screenshots of my work

This ban/kick GUI automatically has your name out there. It can be given to as many people as you want. It can also be customized as much as you want. You can kick the person, even if they’re not on your server, you can ban them as well, you only have to put their name, and the reason is optional. The confirm button’s color keeps changing (color-changing button).

This is a bug/suggestion GUI that sends the message from the player to your discord server.
Here’s an example:

It automatically sends the player’s Username and his suggestion or bug next to his username.

I’ve also done some gun work with an FPS framework, you can test them here: FPS Testing - Roblox

I am available on the weekends, you can contact me any time. I’m mostly unavailable on the weekdays, but you can still contact me, I answer all my messages.

Prices are negotiable, I accept either hourly pay or per asset. I also work for long terms such as a scripter for a game. My preferred payment method is per asset or weekly if it’s a long-term one. Really complicated stuff prices are NOT negotiable. I accept either Robux or Paypal, but I prefer Robux.
Complicated stuff prices:
200R to 100k R

Simple stuff:
100 R to 1k R

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at: shieldmr3#4400

Thanks for reading! Hope to work with you soon! :slight_smile:

NOTE: All of that is just a very small example of what I can do, if you want to learn more, just DM me and I’ll be able to help you!

Shieldmr and I have worked on projects together. He’s funny, kind and is a good friend. His scripting skills are amazing and he gets the work done fast.

1 Like

Shieldmr did a great job in my game, and he did it all in less than 2 hours, he’s easy to talk to and he gets right to work and I recommend you guys to work with him.

1 Like