Shiki_Tsugu's Portfolio, 3D modeler mostly [Open for commissions only]

About me
Yo, I’m currently 18, I’m mostly a 3D modeler developer but I’m not known to the “dev world” I just make stuff here and there for some games for my friends. I have been modeling since 2017 and I now have decided to be open to Mesh commisions.

Showcase
You can check out some of my works on my twitter here
And some of my other works here :

https://gyazo.com/1442e5a7cc8404c1d1dcedd573313fd0

Availability
I can work almost everyday and I usually work pretty fast (although it still depends on what I have to modelize).
My timezone is CEST/GMT+2.

Payment

/!\ I mostly take USD payment but if you can’t afford it, the robux equivalent is 1$ = 100R$

Mobs :

• Small : 10$ ~ 30$
  • Medium : 40$ ~ 70$
  • Large : 80$ ~ 110$

Hairs :

• 2$ ~ 5$ per hairs (price depends on each hair)

3D Clothes/Armors

• Simple clothing R6(R15) : 4$(+1$) ~ 8$(+1$)
  • Armors R6(R15) : 6$(+1$) ~ 10$(+1$) Note that advanced armors can go up to 50$

Misc

• 2$ ~ 8$ (2$ is mostly for little stuff such as a lamp or other small stuff)
  • Skills effects are included in this category as well as accessories such as scarfs, capes…

You are to provide payment when I show you a picture of the final product, then I will be sending the file when payment is provided. Do not send me the payment before I show you the product !

Contact
You can contact me here of course on the devforum but also on my twitter as mentionned in Showcase. I also have a discord account (Shiki#5064)

Thanks for your time :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I’m closing commissions for now as I’m quite busy with some games and another commission and also because I have no wifi till 09/09/2019.

Looking to comission you when you are open again! Your discord does not work anymore, so just dropping this message here as a pin :slight_smile: