Should I commission new game art before sponsoring?

I’m thinking about sponsoring my game to gain a concurrent player base. Before I do, I wanted to ask for your opinion on the game art. Currently, I use some that I made pretty early on in development. I think it’s pretty good, but I’m not too familiar with the “industry standard.” Do you think it would be worth hiring a professional graphics designer?

Here’s a link to the game if you want to take a quick peek to help me out! (first result) Discover - Roblox

1 Like

well i mean the art fits the quality of the game, so its balanced out but the thumbnail def doesn’t fit what u call the industry standard same as game as well as the icon being confusing to look at first before you zoom in, since you cant really tell what it is at first, so that might be an issue when u sponser - since you rely on the icon mostly for the clicks.

these are just my opinions, it might go well or not - best way to test if your game is play-worthy is betting a small amount on the sponser before doing something bigger

1 Like

Ha, well thanks for being honest. I was on the edge about using such a dark icon, so with that I guess I’ll look for alternatives.

1 Like

yea i mean u just need to try making some of the basic stuff by yourself like them fences, otherwise the game has this free modelly feel