Should I Create A Group Kinda Like Guinness World Records?

Hello! On a different website for the past few years, I would yearly make something similar to Guinness World Records. So I’m wondering should I create something like that here on Roblox and would you personally check it out?

• Yes Make It
  • No Don’t Make It

0 voters

• I Would Play It
  • I Wouldn’t Play It

0 voters

1 Like

I really do love this idea!

It sounds like a great way to bring together the different communities on Roblox.

1 Like

Thanks for your opinion. It would bring together a lot of people and most likely create a lot more competition, which is something I think Roblox needs more of, just like the old days.

That seems like a really cool idea I would definitely play a game like that

What a unique idea! Before any ideas, you have to make sure your records are accurate and credible.
For example, before making a record for “Richest Roblox Player,” you need to make sure in-fact that it is true. The records should also be following within the year. New records should come within the years, or updated when a new one is broke.

Yes, I will need to find a way to keep the records reliable.

i genuinely love this idea and kinda wanna be apart of it.
by the way how would this work actually. and how would the game work as well?

I already made the group you can visit it here. Basically it’s going to be lots of people in the community coming together to get world records. I’ll have adjudicators and other staff members validate the records and add them.

1 Like

I actually had this idea a couple of months ago and thought it would fail miserably. I am apparently wrong.
Good luck with you’re group! :slight_smile:

I also didn’t have the robux for it at the time lol…

Thanks! If you want you can help with the group. You can view it here.

Sure, I’d like to help with this project

Btw - I joined

Alright, let’s move this into DMs to keep this on topic.