Should I hire a business partner

I am not sure whether I should hire a business partner. As I am good at builder and not good at modelling. I’m not sure as of right now. :slightly_smiling_face:

What do you think?

2 Likes

Well I guess it depends on what you’d be planning to do with your future business partner, although - In my view, I’d probably say go solo! This way you don’t have to stress on trust of assets or things like building a relationship or even motivating your partner to be productive, since I guess that does happen sometimes. Maybe you’ll even be able to achieve more in terms of modelling as you continue to utilize resources & tutorials along the way, if this isn’t your type of thing, it’s cool!

If you do choose to go down the path path of hiring a business partner, that’s cool too! I’d heavily advice to gain experience in collaborating/partnering or interacting with other Developers to get the feel of what your responsibilities are with a Business Partner if you haven’t already. In my view, understanding both sides of the story & aspects of a business partner relation is key for a connecting with each other & investing your trust into them as they should too.

Here’s a post which could give you a further understanding within a different aspect of the story.

Good luck with finding a decision!

All the best,
Jack

1 Like

Honestly, we can’t tell you what decision is best here. If you’ve tried modeling before, gave it a go and hate it then maybe you should consider getting a business partner for that. If you don’t feel you’ve given modeling a proper shot, then try it - there’s a good chance you’re better at it than you thought :slight_smile:

1 Like

Don’t think you should be posting this in building support but best of luck