Showcasing my game,"Denis [BETA]"!

Version 3.0 Patch Notes:
What’s New:

• New Skellis skin with custom animations!
  • Added a new tombstone trap!

Hello Everyone! I’m Minitoothss and I’m also the creator of a Piggy game named “Denis [ALPHA]”! I’m so glad to be here!

About the game:

Welcome to the Official better improved version of “Denis” ever! Now added a map voting,skins,traps,and shops to buy new skins! Can you solve the mysteries among Denis? Denis has been weird recently,and we want you for the great help! Use keys to open new areas and survive Denis himself! Game inspired by Piggy! (More Skins,Traps,and Weapons are coming soon to the shop!)

Play the game here:

I’ll be appreciate if you all Play and Like the game!

Screenshots:

I hope you like it!

26 Likes

You should work on the texture and overall feel of the game A LOT.

13 Likes

It needs some work, but I can see it being a great game!

6 Likes

Thank you! I really apreciate it!

3 Likes

I believe you could work on some things, but other than i think the game is pretty good!

4 Likes

NEW UPDATE FOR CHAPTER 3!

30 char

1 Like

Yay! Denis [ALPHA] has reach 1000 visits! Get ready for Chapter 3!

1 Like

What’s the next skin :memo:?

• Chef Denis Skin
  • ROBLOX Skin
  • Zombie Denis Skin
  • KreekCraft Skin
  • Denisy-Piggy Skin

0 voters

I suppose you watched Alvin_Blox videos, since it has the same styles. Nevertheless it is a decent game so far, which has potential. Though I must say, try to stay original, as we do not want more copies of a ‘Piggy’ game, like try to make different style guis, different lobby, different mechanics, ect.

5 Likes

I have changed the UI desingns! Enjoy!

Chapter 3 is finally here, everyone! Get ready to play! I hope you enjoy!

Here is the image of the chapter during the map voting!

Good Work, just keep working hard to move away from the original and to make it your own. With that being said, I did not have a chance to see chapter 3 since there were no players with me, but saw the new gui, and skins. :+1:

1 Like

Thx! If you want to try chapter 3, I recommend invite friends to join in! Have a nice day! I have to take a break for a while right now! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I have added gamemodes into the game! Go check it out!

Hey Developers! I will going to re-did the knife/weapon shop once again and I’m going to add a coin shop too! I will also add a few changes to the chapter 2 map and I will add a jumpscare when you touch Denis! Update should be active around this week!

Note that this will be the last update for a while due to that I’m going to move to a new office to make updates easier!

Version 1.3 Patch Notes
What’s New:

• Re-did the Weapon Shop and Coin Shop have been added!
  • New skins are here and added an ontouch-Kill!
  • Did some little changes on the plank event in the Chapter 2 map!

New update is here! Go check it out!

1 Like

Good stuff dude, I think you might need some tweaks to a few ways things work, The crawling animation is particularly weird…keep it up tho. It’ll be a really good game after you polish it abit

1 Like

New Update is here! Chapter 4 is released!!

Wow! I didn’t expect that someone put my game, Denis [ALPHA], into his “Games Inspired By Piggy” game! That’s so good! Thank you and Shout out to Roy’s Fan Group (the group that make that game) for adding my game there! No updates on chapter 5 yet so please be patient!

2 Likes