Simple Slider For Changing EditQualityLevel

Plugin: Render Settings Plugin - Roblox

Images ![|690x308](upload://fdGSOkUYq1j6JFXH9A6j4mrHP6z.png) ![|690x304](upload://gFTu4OBrsVPhqf6O2zoHzGkp2wv.png) ![|690x305](upload://1DQYc1QgH6t1XhQx33Zx6YT2l6A.png) ![|690x306](upload://4RyJzKf5YXTVGb5Pz1m4rHVu2DG.png)
More for personal use for checking builds don't look horrible on low graphic settings, but I couldn't really make it 100% private. Also a lot let cumbersome than going to studio settings.
9 Likes

Can this double as a feature request <3

This is so helpful and makes it so much easier

This is awesome! Can you make it to work under play solo?

As in you want regular quality to be changed like the Esc menu does? I can do that, but I will have to do that tomorrow.

Yes! It would be useful for me, to be able to set 1-21 in play solo quickly:).Thanks Lego!

Ya. I can do that.
Also, 1-10 if I am correct.

Doesn’t the ROBLOX menu already let you control graphics quality in play solo?

If you set it below 8, neon goes off, and if you set it to 10, you get the edge shadows or whatever they are, so it does have an effect on the game.

Also, I was wrong. 1-21. :stuck_out_tongue:
This float your boat?

Super cool! I will test it monday at work:)

Sorry to bump, but at the request of @zeuxcg, I just made the GUI smaller (50% smaller on X axis, 5% on Y for anyone who wants specifics).

Why are there two sliders?

There are two quality levels in the settings:

Can you label the sliders then?

1 Like

I knew I forgot something…
If I have time in class, it will be done by 2:15. If not, 4:00.

It seems like the text is really big. You could get away with half that size, but increase the padding around it by little bit.

@0xBAADF00D @TraeMan7 This look better?
blob.png

1 Like

Good!

Looks great!

My only other criticism is that it’s awkward to tell whether those checkboxes are checked or not. Are those white boxes filled with a black color to indicate they are checked, or white boxes with an empty center that will be filled with white when checked?

A checkbox needs a legit checkmark to easily distinguish between checked and unchecked without having to experiment. If you’d rather not use a decal it’s pretty easy to make a checkmark with two rotated frames.

Oh yes, it would also be much more intuitive if you ditched the little “Current” label and instead put the quality number in the slider itself (I mean the blue bar, of course. Just widen it a little). When set to auto the slider would grey out to show it’s not being used.

If you wanted to save even more space you could put the checkboxes at the same vertical position as their respective sliders. Perhaps even cram the slider’s title in the space just above the horizontal bar, and let the blue bar slide over top of it a bit.

A plugin like this doesn’t need a bunch of bells and whistles. The smaller, simpler, and more out of the way it is, the better :slight_smile: