SimpleAdmin | A modern administration utility for your game!

We currently don’t have a command bar. It’s a commonly requested feature and will likely be implemented in the near future.

1 Like

Hey! We just released SimpleAdmin Pro, a way for you to manage your game from our external API and from Discord.

Check it out here!

3 Likes

Update 1.6.0 Alpha

+ Added 'PlayerData' command
+ Added 'AddStat' command (adds a leaderstat)
+ Added 'UnCrowd' command (pushes people away from you)
+ Added 'RemoveHats' command
+ Added 'PlayerChatLogs' command (shows chatlogs for certain player) ('playerchatlogs', 'pclogs', 'pchatlogs')
+ Added 'PlayerLogs' command (shows admin logs for certain player) ('playerlogs', 'plogs')
+ Added 'HandTo' command (hands whatever tool you're holding to target)
+ Added PlayerWrapper.Created
+ Added SetText method to Text UI class

- Removed AntiNameSpoofing (Roblox patched it themselves)

! Fixed some processor issues
! Fixed ServerLock
3 Likes

Update 1.7.0 Alpha

! Fixed ping not showing accurately
! :Ban now server bans - to ban permanently, use :pban.
! Limited logs to 500 queries - additional queries will be sliced.
! Added default radius (15) to :crowd

+ Search button is now functional
+ Added UI resizing
+ Added :groupban / :ungroupban / :groupbans
+ Added :pban

- Removed pascal converter

Sorry for the long wait on this one! I’ve been messed up trying to fix my sleep schedule and try not to code when I’m tired because when I do, things end up breaking… Regardless, it’s here! This update also took a little bit of extra time because it involved some changes to the way the UI kit works and I wanted to make sure I planned everything out before I did it. This update was almost entirely community-suggested and I would like to keep doing updates like this. We have some stuff planned for SimpleAdmin Pro very soon as well… :)))

As always, if you notice any bugs, please let me know!

Thank you and have a good evening,
Sam

2 Likes

A better way to get revenue is to ask for donations like HD Admin. Simpleadmin Pro is not really worth it in my opinion. It would be better if everything was free and I bet you would get a lot more revenue in the long run.

1 Like

I would read these two posts in the SimpleAdmin Pro topic.

1 Like

Are you able to have certain group ranks/roles in groups have admin? If so, please tell me how.
Also, are you able to let people buy a gamepass for admin?

1 Like

There are packages for these in the Discord server.

1 Like

This is great! It’s very simple and User Friendly! I’m using this in my current game because my other Admin panel isn’t working. Who knows, maybe even after my other admin panel starts working, I’ll still use this one!

1 Like

Here are 2 suggestions that I suggest that you could add:

Add customizable keybinds

This is where you can click a key and the admin panel shows up. You can change your keybind in fun. It’s more efficient than clicking on the panel.

A ban message in chat.

Once someone gets banned in the server, it will say this: {Username} has been RAC banned. This would be a great feature because people in the chat won’t know if someone is banned or not.

1 Like

Update 1.7.4 Alpha

! Fixed some UI resizing
! YOU CAN NO LONGER BAN YOURSELF
! Clipboard Logs should now function normally.

+ You can now unmod people that aren't in-game.
+ Added :crowd [radius] (Brings all players to you and puts them [radius] studs away from you.)
+ Added feedback hint to :unadmin
+ Added feedback hint to :mod,:tempmod,:admin,:owner
+ Added Service.BindToPlayerAdded
+ Added ability to pass UserId to Service.SetPermissionLevel
+ Added :internallogs
+ Text containers now auto-scale to text bounds.
+ You can now run commands on selected players by separating them by comma. (:kill me,alice,ulferno)

Thought I would just release all of these updates now because the dashboard is taking a while to finish. Let me know if there are any bugs, which there very well might be. I did my best to test everything but cannot guarantee everything will work perfectly. It is now 4am, I cannot see straight, and parts of this update took painstakingly wrong. Goodnight!

3 Likes

*long?

Great update once again!

1 Like

I really like this admin, its easy to setup and use! I also like the different packages so you can choose which settings and commands you want to use.

1 Like

Need help installing SimpleAdmin? Check out this video!

2 Likes

I love this admin! Its extremely customizable and the support in discord is quick!

I often find it difficult to get a great balance between customizability and ease of use. This is a drag and drop admin that works out of the box with an extremely easy to navigate package system for adding your own commands and features.

2 Likes

Update 1.7.6 Alpha

+ Added feedback (reply messages) to various commands.
+ Added unwatch! You no longer need to do ':view me'
+ Added player tagging
    This means you can add tags to a player and execute commands on players with that tag. For example, ':tag crywink,bob,tom Training' will add the Training tag to the specified players. You can now execute a command like ':bring @Training' to bring crywink,bob,tom to you.
+ Added :tag/:addtag, :untag/:deltag/:removetag, :viewtags/:tags

! Packages are now ensured to load after all dependencies
! Fixed issue w/ serverlock kicking admins

This update came with player tagging, which I think is going to be very useful for any roleplay game during trainings, etc… that need to execute commands on a select group of players.
Example clip: https://gyazo.com/34d410db406e0c3b78650c03bfc994e3.mp4

2 Likes

Just set it up - OML I LOVE IT.

1 Like

Hey, @crywink! Script looks amazing! However, I’d like to ask you a few questions! Please add me on Discord. spec!#1436

1 Like

Update 1.7.7 Alpha

+ Added :invisible & :visible commands
+ Added GlobalFlags dependency
+ Added Service.FindPlayerByDisplayName
+ Added Config.RankMessages (Allows you to customize join message for mod+)
+ Added Config.KickMessage (Allows you to customize kick messages)
+ Added Config.BanMessage (Allows you to customize ban messages)
+ Updated changelog

! Changed tag prefix to $
+ Added support for upcoming displaynames. If you'd like to execute a command on a player addressed by their displayname, please use @ followed by their displayname. E.g. @Sam

+ Added command flags! (Example: ':kill me --delay 5' will wait 5 seconds and kill you)
    - These flags can be command-specific or global and can be appended from packages as well.
    - I will make an announcement tomorrow explaining how you use them.

1.7.8 ships out a few new options for your configuration. SimpleAdmin will work just fine without the new options, but if you’d like to make use of them, just add loader and manually copy/paste the new options into your existing configuration. I will also post in #dev-announcements with a list of the new options that you can copy/paste instead. Having trouble? Open a support ticket and I’ll help you out.

Regarding displayname support, if you don’t know what DisplayName’s are, you can take a look at the developer forum post explaining how they’re going to work here: Say "Hello" to Display Names!

This update is not as feature-rich as the previous ones. I’m working on some special stuff behind the scenes that I think you’ll like :slight_smile: As always, I try my best to test each update thoroughly but sometimes I do miss things. If you experience any bugs, please feel free to open a ticket and let me know! Have a great night.

2 Likes

Hello, I was wondering if adding a mod/admin via a group role was on your to-do list.

For example, this would be great for roleplaying games and hotel/cafe groups, as it allows their MR+ (mods+) have admin if set up.
Another example would be like Basic Admin, in their settings module there is a section to set a moderator by their group role. This would be a major selling point for these types of groups, as some of them have thousands or hundreds of thosands of group members.

Hope this gets taken into concideration!

1 Like