[CLOSED] Simplistic, stylized BUILDER(S) wanted

:no_entry: Jobs are taken
All jobs have been taken.

Recruiting a builder

About Us

Hello, there isn’t really a ‘us’ - as we’re two solo developers. Having worked on many games previously we’re looking to find a builder to link up with to work on some projects. We’re offering two separate forms of jobs here; rather somebody who is willing to work with us, doing commission by commission. Taking payment after each one is finished. Or somebody to join our team as a full-time builder; in which some other payment scheme would be worked out.

What are we commissioning?

We currently need a builder, or builders to help us work on various things we need finishing. A single builder does not have to pick up all of the following commissions if they choose to contact us however its preferable that they take the majority for the game they wish to work on; as continuity is very important in these projects.

A mini-golf game
Jobs available: 1
Jobs:

1. Building 3 courses

To see more about this game it is best you play it via the link below.
Play Experimental Golf
Description: In this game we simply need the courses built. We’re looking for 3 courses containing approximately 18 holes each. Each hole has to be uniquely designed - varying in difficulty. This project will not only push for desirable, stunning builds; but also test your skill at level design. As a big part of this game is dependent on the level design. The builder has full creative freedom of how the layout is built. However, this game is planned to have a level builder later into its release. So we’d also be requesting modular building pieces to be contained within the builds. (The official maps don’t have to consist of modular pieces)
Style: See game, we want an improved version of its current style.

Door-kicking simulator
Jobs available: 4
Jobs:
Each of these are acceptable as separate commissions.

1. Building a wide range of doors in varying themes and styles
  2. Building a map set in a medieval theme with various towns, and a core kindom
  3. Building a map set in a modern city
  4. Building a map set on the moon with various space stations

To see more about this game it is best you play it via the link below.
Simulator Game
Description: This game is a silly idea, however - something we plan to flesh out. We’ve actually had surprisingly good feed-back from a lot of unbiased testing. We plan to add many many more features to accompany the otherwise repetitive and mundane core feature.
Style: Image 1, Image 2, Image 3

The builder has to be

1. Professional
  2. Mature
  3. Have good communication skills
    aka, keep us updated frequently on progress; screenshots. And take constant feedback on their build. If we’re not happy with the style; we’ll tell you early on.

Payment and contact

Please contact me via discord. Ava.gg#7103
We can negotiate price dependent on how high your past quality of work is based on portfolios, and references, how long you believe it may take you and how many commissions you want to on-take.

I only pay cash, or pay-pal. And the budget isn’t small. So don’t be afraid to DM me.

2 Likes

I’m interested in filling the position. Below is my portfolio.

1 Like

I have a few questions about payment. Sent you a friend request on discord- accept it whenever possible so we can chat.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.