[archive] SimplyAdmin

That’s alright, take your time!

1 Like

Update 0.6 released!

New features:

You can now set a group and the group ranks to use the admin menu!

• Added warn button (Suggested by @Exmmyii)

This does not actually do anything after an X amount of warns, but it just tells the player a message you put in the reason box. This also includes a nice gui ripped from Roblox’s Coregui.

• Added announce button

You can now announce a message to every player in the server! All players will get a gui with a message you put in the reason box. This also includes a nice gui ripped from Roblox’s Coregui.

• Removed freeze

• Removed unfreeze

• Working on making the code use modules

Note from me:

You need to update your code or the menu will not work anymore! The code will be updated in the “Require the module” section for you to copy. If you find any bugs after this update, please let me know as I did not do too much testing. (I am busy)

Thanks for reading!

3 Likes

Maybe add user money idk or server message

1 Like

I don’t know what you mean by this.

It was added in the 0.6 update.

2 Likes

Creating a RemoteEvent for each admin player is inefficient.
Please consider using ReplicatedStorage

EDIT: Don’t forget to check if the submitted player is admin to prevent hacking.

1 Like

Sorry my auto correct like give user item

2 Likes

This menu is mostly meant for moderation, but not fun commands. Since its open source you could maybe add that functionality? I can understand if you don’t script though.

2 Likes

I can probs find a tutorial on youtube :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t like you removing features that some users might use. However this looks like a great plugin and I would definitely use it! Does this support chat commands currently? It would be cool if you can make a custom playerlist that is compatible with this so we can easily ban people by clicking on their name and selecting the option.

I guess thats fair. However, this is mostly for moderation and not for fun commands like freezing and stuff like that.

No, it only supports the buttons. I may add that though as a setting or something.

This was added in the 0.3 update.

How well does this work on mobile? I play on mobile and would be willing to see if the GUI is smooth on mobile devices such as apple.

1 Like

Thats a good question. I never even tried it for mobile so I will be now trying to make this mobile compatible for a little bit. Thanks

(Just tried, its not good at all. I will work on it :neutral_face:)

1 Like

I would try to ask friends who have different brands, models, sizes, etc. As this could be a HUGE issue, thanks for checking this! Will definitely use this for ALL my cafe groups.

1 Like

What I would do instead of it just saying “Warn” change it to “Warning!” Or allow the player to change it in the script. I also suggest after the warning bar under it where there’s the lines, make it say how many warnings they’ve had already. Also are admins able to check how many warnings each person has?

1 Like

I have not really added any settings for that yet (Which I think I should) but if you are not requiring the id and actually requiring the object in your game, you can go to this:

And then change the text from “Warn” to “Warning!”.

I will really quickly update it to say “Warning” instead of “Warn” because that just sounds better.

Not yet. That was a pretty rushed update so not many features were added yet.

1 Like

I really like this! And apparently so does many others, you should be super proud!

3 Likes

I don’t think you understanded me on the last part. I meant overriding the default Roblox playerlist with a custom one which could make moderation easier.

I don’t really understand how that would make moderation easier though.

Well you could click on a players name on the playerlist and as well as the usual options (Add Friend, Block Player) you could add (Ban Player, Kick Player and Warn Player).

Just wondering, could you make the source code on GitHub?

1 Like