| Portfolio [OPEN]

intro
ABOUT

Hi! I am Simply/Bailey a clothing designer, and 3D Artist on ROBLOX. I have 1m+ clothing sales and 15+ million UGC sales. I have worked with the following youtubers/developers, Sopo Squad Gaming, VeD_Dev, SnugLife, ComfySunday, FaeGlow, Keyiso, AshleyTheUnicorn, MoodyTheUnicorn, Phoeberry, IamSanna, ItismeSilly, MoodyTheUnicorn, Basicvane, AzireBlox, SimplyCanadian, and KreekCraft. I also have my clothing in Bloxburg, and I have a store in Royale High, and Robloxian Highschool 2.
showcase

Everything you see below is all made by me! Either made in blender, or studio.:slight_smile:
clothing group: SimplyALemons Outfits - Roblox

UGC models

strawberry gif

elf ears gif

PUMPKIN POPDSICLE

3D MODELS

Clothing Designs

availability

I am a student time is limited. I will do progress messages for you along the way. The only times I am usually not available is when I have a vast amount of commissions. So, there will be a possible long wait, or commissions will be closed.

payment

Varies on the commission and time, use my contact info below to further discuss prices.

CONTACT

Let me know what you’d like right away. If you have questions my Twitter dms are available. Contact info below.

discord: Simply#0726
tiwtter: https://twitter.com/SimplyALemon

40 Likes

Everything you have made is adorable! I really hope your concepts become UGC! Great job! :smile:

5 Likes

Thank you so much I really appreciate it! I’m making more concepts right now, lol.:smile:

3 Likes

No problem! If anyone deserves to be in UGC its you!

3 Likes

Those are some really really nice concepts, I’ll be dissapointed if they don’t become available :+1:

4 Likes

Thank you so much! I’m working on getting into the UGC program hopefully soon and I will put everything onsale when I can.:smile::smile:

4 Likes

I love your work, highly recommended!

2 Likes

I’m a 3D modeler as well, how might I get into the UGC program?

3 Likes