Simultaneously export multiple models separately (e.g Studio -> Blender)

As a Roblox developer, it is currently hard to export multiple models as separate .obj or .fbx files in one click from Studio to another software. The only alternative way is by separately exporting each model or object one-by-one, which is time consuming, especially when having to export a large amount.

The issue I am currently facing is that I have to export 800+ objects (both Models and MeshParts) to convert the same amount of assets found in multiple ViewportFrames (which appears to be demanding on the memory usage) to imagery such as .PNG or .JPG for performance improvements in the game I work for.
This is a rare case scenario with the amount, but I’m sure that even for smaller counts it’d still improve the workflow of exporting multiple separate things to e.g Blender.

If Roblox is able to address this issue, it would improve my development experience because I won’t have to individually export 800+ assets right now and I’m sure it’ll be of great use later on as well, in case a similar issue confronts me like this. :sweat_smile:

9 Likes