Site/Servers is not fully responsive for many in (I assume) Utah & Wyoming

Describe the bug. Describe what is happening when the bug occurs. Describe what you would normally expect to occur.

Recently it seems that the roblox servers are not responding correctly in my area. It’s a bit difficult to mention all of the issues going on with the site right now, but here are some issues I’ve come across:

• Clicking the play button on any game does absolutely nothing, doesn’t even pull up the “roblox is getting ready” notification, it just does nothing.
  • Clicking the edit button from website does absolutely nothing
  • Cannot open published games from studio (local files still work)
  • Images (Advertisements, game icons) failing to load on the website
  • Missing content on pages
  • Cannot change like / dislike
  • Cannot configure games / places from website or studio
  • Assets in studio fail to load
  • Many more problems for different pages

There’s also other bugs that’s been reported recently that I assume are related:

And it’s not just me, this is happening to many players. If you check out downdetector there’s been a huge spike in reports lately of the website not responding fully. (A map of where the bugs are coming from suggests Utah & Wyoming, as seen here, I also live in Utah which must be why I am experiencing these issues)

How often does the bug happen (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)? What are the steps that reproduce the bug? Please list them in very high detail. Provide simple example places that exhibit the bug and provide description of what you believe should be the behavior.

So far the servers have been partially responsive every time. Reloading a page results in a slight chance of images loading, however trying to click the play button has resulted every time in nothing happening.
I’m unsure on how to list the steps specifically, the problem is to widespread that opening any page results in it’s own different issues, sorry I cannot be more specific.

Where does the bug happen (www, gametest, etc) Is it level-specific? Is it game specific? Please post a link to the place that exhibits the issue.

Everywhere on the roblox site it seems to be half responsive, I have not come across a page that worked like it did before.

When did the bug start happening? If we can tie it to a specific release that helps us figure out what we broke.

According to downdetector it looks to be anytime between 7:54 - 11:00 PM EDT on October 15. But may have happened earlier in the night as these reports are coming from kids who would have been asleep at the time.

Screenshots

Catalog page has nothing on it

!

Games page has unloaded icons

!

Game page has missing images & no like-dislike bar

Studio game icons don’t load, trying to load any game results in error: HTTP 502 (Bad Gateway)

Device info
PC, Windows 10 Home, Version 1903, OS Build 18362.418

Anything else that you would want to know about the bug if it were your job to find and fix it.
It seems obvious that Roblox is having general connection issues for the Utah & Wyoming area, many cannot access roblox fully right now so do fix this quickly

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.