A few of us are planning to head down to Six Flags and Great America the days following RDC. We were wondering if anyone would be interested in joining us? It’d be awesome to get a group of 15+ people as it means you can get solid discounts on tickets.
Here’s a brief outline of the plan so far…
Monday 12th - Great America
- Single: $42 (pre-book online) or $60 (at-the-gate)
Group of 15+ - $34 per person
+ some additional $$$ for that hidden tax america loves to add
- VTA railway/busses ~ 2 hours
- Other busses ~ 2 hours
- Uber/drive ~ 1 hour
Park open between 10AM - 6PM so it’d be an early morning if we want to make the most of the day.
Tuesday 13th - Six Flags
- Single: $47 (pre-book online) or $70 (at-the-gate)
- Group of 10+ - $40 per person
- Group of 15+ - $37 per person
Greyhound busses run between San Francisco and Vallejo for $10. Takes about an hour and a half each way. We’ll aim to leave about 9 and get to the park for 11 when it opens.
- I originally mentioned doing Six Flags first, but only just realised Great America is closed from 13th and onwards so we’ve had to flip the days.
- We’re also looking to AirBnb to cut down the costs of accomodation if anyone’s interested: Staying Longer in the Bay Area
If it sounds like something you’d be interested in, let us know in the poll below, then I’ll invite everyone to a server in a few weeks time where we can arrange tickets and other details.
- Both Days
- Only Great America
- Only Six Flags
- Not going, but wanted to vote