[CLOSED] SizzleBurger is hiring Vehicle Modelers!

Hey there!

My name is SilverAuthority and I’ve been on the ROBLOX platform for over 8 years and have been operating my own community called SizzleBurger for the past 6 years.

What is SizzleBurger?

SizzleBurger is one of the most popular restaurant roleplay communities on the platform. You can join the community and partake in different roles within the business either as a customer, cashier, cook, or manager! The SizzleBurger group is over 340,000 members large and brings in an average of 20,000 unique users daily. Our main game holds a concurrent player count of around 100 players which exceeds 200+ players during peak hours.

You can check out our community here:

About The Job

I’m currently no longer for looking for devleopers. I was recently looking for vehicle modelers.

Payment

All payments will be issued through group funds and will be discussed before the project is started.

Contact Information

if you are interested in applying for this position, please send me a message on the developer forum with an organized portfolio of your work. If I wish to speak with you further, we will continue the conversation and the commission via the Discord messaging platform.

Thanks for reading!

Regards,
SilverAuthority
SizzleBurger Owner & Creative Director

24 Likes

I’ll like to apply, I can contact you soon. :wink:

3 Likes

[OPEN/UPDATED] 3D Modeler/Builder | DevMarcuss's Portfolio Here

3 Likes

Really interested in this opportunity! Here’s my Portfolio: [COMMS CLOSED] BuiIdism | Builder & Intermediate Modeler Portfolio

2 Likes

Interested to make pets : ZeXelDev#8308

1 Like

I’m still looking for people for both positions if anyone is interested.

1 Like

Interested in both Postitions!
https://devforum.roblox.com/t/commissions-open-3d-modeling-and-more/469489
Discord: Turtle#0362

1 Like

I recommend this guy! He’s really good at his job and is really friendly. You just need to check out his portoflio to see that he’s up to the job.

2 Likes

Same here, I reccomend GGenderYT.

1 Like

My discord username is Fly#5031, I have already created a car that fits into your game style, unfortunately I have not created an official portfolio via the dev fourm, but I’d love to show you my work.

1 Like

Are you able to send the picture via the dev forum?

1 Like

1 Like

If you need some things to be changed/added, no problem.

1 Like

I could help with the pets, my discord is nektxrios#7373

1 Like

I am still looking for qualified candidates. As a reminder, please message me on the Developer Forum in order to contact me with examples of your work.

3 Likes

3/24 Update

I have found a pet modeler but I’m still looking for a vehicle modeler and I have added a clothing designing job to the post as well.

1 Like

Hi! Im looking to apply for clothing designer! Here is my portfolio it has all the information and examples!: https://1drv.ms/p/s!AuEqXmUfiWLrgXN3lBKsdPOZJ-X9 . Hope you hire me! My email and discord is there.

Kind Regards,
Its_EssieE

2 Likes

Hello, I’m currently interested in working as a clothing designer. Here’s my portfolio:

1 Like

Hello, are you still looking for clothing designers?

Hey! I’m interested in working as a clothing designer. Here is my portfolio: