SizzleBurger Staff Reform Announcement - Why was I demoted?

Hey everyone,

As SizzleBurger Version 4 is less than a week away, I have decided to perform a mass staff reform in order to ensure that every employee knows what they are doing. With the new version coming out, we aren’t going to be doing the boring counter service anymore. Instead, when customers walk in they are going to be greeted by our hosts/hostesses and brought to a table. They would then be served by our servers who would get them drinks and put their orders into the system. We would then have chefs who would make the orders and get them to our servers who would bring them to our customers!

This way of serving was exactly how it was when this group first opened back in 2014. I really miss the vibes and fun times that were created when we had this way of serving and that is why I’m bringing it back. SizzleBurger was very fun to work at back in 2014, and I promise to bring some of that back.

I take pride in my group and I always want it to have the best service. By doing this reform, I know I can count on having great employees doing great work.

With that said, all members ranked “Senior Crew Member,” “Crew Member,” and “Junior Crew Member,” have been demoted to “Trainee.” You did nothing wrong, but we want to make sure you know and learn the new changes coming with SizzleBurger Version 4. The cooking system is nowhere near how it works now. If we let you start serving the first day the new restaurant comes out, I guarantee you will not know how to even make a burger!

So if you got demoted, it’s not your fault at all. We just want to re-train everyone to make sure they know the new things! We know that those people who are dedicated will stay and go through the re-training process, and we hope you are one of those dedicated people.

We will be hosting more trainings and making them shorter than before to make sure we can train lots of people in a short period of time.

Why are the ranks different?

For SizzleBurger Version 4, we are changing the ranks. That is also why we are doing the reform.

"Junior Crew Member" is changing to "Host/Hostess"

"Crew Member" is changing to "Server"

"Senior Crew Member" is changing to "Chef"

"Training Assistant" is changing to “Senior Staff” (This rank will be attainable by anyone who attends training as the Chef rank and passes the training which will consist of a test of everything you have learned up to that point).

We believe that a group/game that requires teamwork is going to be the most fun to work at, and we hope you are with us on this belief.

So please don’t be upset if you lost your rank, we are trying to bring the roots of the group back. I myself have done a reform just like this before, and everything was back to normal after a week.

So if you would like to work in SizzleBurger Version 4, all you need to do is attend a training to get Host/Hostess. Then, if you want to become a Server you would come to another training after you pass the first one. After that comes Chef, and then Senior Staff! As senior staff, you can then choose to be a host/hostess, server, or chef whenever you want!

We aren’t doing this reform to punish you, we just want to make sure everyone knows what to do since everything is new! I hope to see you at some of the upcoming trainings!

Best Regards,

SilverAuthority

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.