Skilled Low Poly Builder Needed [57kR$/$200]

About Us

Hi there! I’m FamedChris and I am looking for a 3D artist and texture artist to work on a new upcoming game.

The Team
@FamedChris - Lead Developer, Environmental Artist and Creative Director
@Perhapz - Lead Developer, Programmer

About The Job

I am looking for an experienced builder to make a few zones for an upcoming game. We already have some zones made, but I’m looking for more that fit the style of our current ones. I need 2 zones in the low poly style we have with a minimum of 250x250 stud count, but not including the surrounding outside areas. Outside areas included it is about 400x400

Needed Traits
The timeline for this project is extremely short, so communication and timeliness are extremely important when considering this job. You must be willing to make edits as needed to the maps. Must have some experience in 3D modelling software.

Examples
A few examples of the builds in my game.

Payment

Payment is EXTREMELY negotiable, and I haven’t hired in awhile for builds so I am flexible on prices, but I am willing to pay about $100 per zone, or $200 for the entire project. I am willing to pay the equivalent in Robux as well, so that is about 57k robux.

Contact Me

You can contact me by reaching out to me here or in Twitter DMs (@FamedChris). PLEASE SEND A PORTFOLIO OF YOUR WORK UPON INTEREST

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hey! I’ve contacted you through Twitter, @AlvinPolys.
Here is my portfolio as well: [AVAILABLE] AlvinPolys - Modeling/Building

Contacted you through twitter @VurseBlox

My portfolio (Outdated): [OPEN] BloxVurse | Builder/3D Modeller Portfolio (Accepting Small Commissions only!)

1 Like

Contacted you through twitter! But I’ll put my portfolio here as well just in case:

Hello,
I’m Streeteenk (StreetRBLX), an experienced low-poly Map Designer, I’ve been searched and hired by other successful and well-known developers. I recently released my game! I am interested in participating in this, here are my portfolios from previous work:

https://sites.google.com/view/streetrbxl – Website
https://twitter.com/StreetRBLX – Twitter

Edit: I’ll also inform you that I was able to make a decorated map in less than 2 hours for a championship, see it here!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.