SkyKurr | Programmer/Music Composer ~~ [CLOSED]

About Me

Hello Roblox Devforum! My name is SkyKurr, I am an Experienced Programmer and Music Composer here on roblox! My Journey Began 3 years ago with My programming and about 4 years ago with my Music Compositions! Over the years I have worked with so many great teams of developers to make games I would have never dreamed of helping with. Currently I am in need of a Part Time job for as reasons you may know.
I am currently in high school. I also am I part time drummer in real life, even at my age. As for that may mean I am busy but doesn’t mean I am still on a lot. Even though my schedule is kind of random I am usually available for times that work for most people depending on the circumstances.
As a developer I also have great Communication skills and am also a great person to put in your community as a lot of people will say. Before I decided to learn lua and become a developer here on roblox I used to play games and be big in groups. As for that is where I got all my good skills from. In communities I would be fine with hosting streaming events to show the community that we are getting stuff done as developers and not just sitting around. Before I learned to become a developer I didn’t know what they did I thought they were useless. But now I understand they are an essential part to the community and it is hard to go without them. As for with no developers there is nothing a group can work with on roblox. We are the background for whatever comes next. As for without developers there would be no roblox.

Programming/Scripting:

My programming comes from many different experiences and many places. As for I have helped developed a lot on roblox. My experience comes from many different games as for one being Backflip Simulator. I have also worked in programming for many commissions over the years to people who just needed a couple of things done. I also have worked for the new group Kingdoms Online, the past owners of Limitless RPG and Core Productions. Programming is one of my main things I do and I am able to do most of what is asked of me. For I have been doing it for over 2 years and have learned a lot.
My work may be discussed in DMs as for some of it cannot be shown in public. Best way to discuss it is in DMs.
I have worked for these groups/games in the past:

Welcome to the Composing section, I know a lot of reading. I have been composing in real life and on roblox for about 4 years. I am very experienced and worked for many groups. My composing can get done in just a day or two since I have experience and most songs don’t take a long time. I do sound effects and composition of music so it is very nice.
Here are some examples of my work.:

My experience in Composing comes from many different development groups and games:

The best way to contact me is on my discord, SkyKurr#9748 || You may also contact me here on devforum, but in order for me to work for you we need some kind of communication platform instead of devforum. I am in Eastern Standard Time.

Payment varies depending on what job you are asking me to do, but I basically go off of DevEx Rates.

Thanks for reading! :wink:

(Note): All previous work of mine may be found once you have friended me. Thanks!

4 Likes

Sent a friend request!
Rudy Gobert = STINKER!!!

1 Like

i need a advanced pet system - discord - themirorbeside#3772

1 Like