Sliding gui game?

So i’m trying to make a gui game, and in that gui I want like small sliding blocks that go left and right, and you try to stack them, If you know what game i’m talking about then you know XD. As of right now I wanna focus on trying to get those blocks to slide, and when you click or press anything on the screen, It would stack, (or fall off the side) I will add points later, but my main focus it to make it move across the screen, and stack, or fall off. I have no idea how to go about this, but i’m determined to get something to work even tho i’m a noob at scripting

1 Like

It sounds like you’re trying to make a tetris style game am i right?

In a way yes, but its not tetris at all. Its a simple block that moves left and right on your screen and u press a button or whatever and It goes straight down(in a way like tetris) and you have to try and stack it exactly on top of that block to the top of the screen.

like D= block

D(moving left and right, you get it on top of the other D's to win)

D
D
D
D
D

I’m currently trying to learn the same thing too, and the best way is to use TweenService, which is supposedly really good for making smooth animations, such as what you’re trying to do. I hope this helps point you in the right direction!