Slightly annoying thing-minimized solo mouselock

Has anyone else noticed that for about a week now, choosing play solo then minimizing it will cause your mouse to be locked in the corner of the screen

Oh my god I thought I was the only one. This is so annoying and it happens with start player too.

From what I’ve noticed, it’s been happening for a matter of months. Pretty sure it’s due to conflicts between one program grabbing your mouse and another not. Just press Alt+Tab and switch over to the visit window, and that should fix it.

I was going to file a bug, but I assumed it was due to a clash with my wireless mouse.

!!!
I thought it was my computer! I really hope they get this fixed, it’s so annoying.

The only way to fix it is by switching back to minimized window, choosing another one wont work for me.

The only way to fix it is by switching back to minimized window, choosing another one wont work for me.[/quote]

Sorry, I wasn’t specific enough. I meant that you should use Alt+Tab to switch to the minimized window. (Just in case you didn’t know that hot-key, so you ended up having to reboot every time this happened.)

The only way to fix it is by switching back to minimized window, choosing another one wont work for me.[/quote]

Sorry, I wasn’t specific enough. I meant that you should use Alt+Tab to switch to the minimized window. (Just in case you didn’t know that hot-key, so you ended up having to reboot every time this happened.)[/quote]

I knew the hot-key, I just thought you meant alt-tab to a different window for some reason.