[SLOTS 6/6] OLD_YHARNAM | 2D/3D Artist | Builder | UI Design

ABOUT%20ME

Hello, I am Wasabi (known as Old_Yharnam). I am an Digital Artist, Graphic Designer, UI Designer, and Builder.
I have 6 years experience in the world of art, and I am currently pursuing a Masters Degree in Fine Arts. My specialities are Digital and Traditional art, and I am expanding my knowledge in all other fields as time goes by! Since school has come once again, I am opening up my comissions in order to pass the time!

SHOWCASE
Examples of my Work:

3D RENDERS

DIGITAL ART

Cradily%202

PIXEL ART

Excalibur1
toxinous%20commission%204
Reel
Lord%20Freezer
Clonetrooper
NPTH
Icytea
Fishheart
CHarlotte
Wafter

UI DESIGN

BUILDS

River%20Place

Note, the images displayed are not what I am limited to, I can create works more detail/intricate, or works that are far more simplistic.

I am available all days of the week for business inquiries!
But, I work on commissions Wednesday through Fridays [4:00PM - 1:00 AM CST]

PAYMENT
3D RENDERS: 1K Base (Negotiable) | $10.50 (Negotiable)
DIGITAL ART: 5K Base (Non-Negotiable) | $25.00 (Non-Negotiable)
PIXEL ART: 3K Base (Non-Negotiable) | $14.00 (Non-Negotiable)
UI DESIGN: Negotiable, because I am fairly new to this, but I have basic understanding of graphic design. CURRENTLY NOT TAKING ANY REQUESTS
Builds: Negotiable, price will depend on the build but will not go below 1K ONLY TAKING SMALL REQUESTS CURRENTLY

PAYPAL ONLY FOR USD, GROUP FUNDS ONLY FOR ROBUX

CONTACT
DISCORD: Wasabi#1642
ROBLOX: GrandBelialsKey - Roblox
DEVFORUMS: Profile - Old_Yharnam - DevForum | Roblox

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! :japanese_goblin:
Thank you for your time!

30 Likes

Wow your work really shocks me! I especially love your builds. Keep up the great work!

3 Likes

Thank you very much, I’m glad you like it!

1 Like

One slot is open! Add me of Discord if you’re interested!

Your renders seem lackluster compared to your actual digital art which looks incredible. I’d say work on your renders before you start charging 5000 robux

The general consensus was 5K for the renders, but I can see where you’re coming from. That’s why everything but my digital art is negotiable. I’m glad you like my digital art though!

How much do you think It would cost to make a place similar to Parliament Hill or the City of Ottawa in a ww2 style? Im interested since your builds look amazing and I could probably afford it. Also there is only one slot so I gotta try and grab it if I can.

Very nice creations, I like them a lot. :+1:t3:

1 Like

The last two pictures in your build images generally look incredible, look forward to seeing more things you make :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you! I plan to post every completed work on this topic so keep an eye out for that!

1 Like

Thank you! I’m glad you like them!

The Hand Commission, Slots are still full but they’ll be open eventually!

One slot is open! Add me if interested! :robot:

Can you build WW2 style? I would like to hire you.

I can but what you want in specific will affect the price

1 slot is still open! Add me if interested!

A slot is still open! More slots will be available soon!

A slot is open, add me if interested

Still one open slot, add me if interested!

Two slots are open, get them while you can!