Sneaky Cover System [OPEN_SOURCED!][Bug Fixed!][Working!]

Made my sneaky cover system open-sourced. Didn’t find any tutorial on this. So I worked hard to code this system.
** Fixed bugs

• Anims are in dummy just copy and paste the ids

Fixes:
1.Not working after reseting character.(Fixed!)

if u wanna support my work, u can donate to support me.It’s not necessary , but it will inspire me.

just a random decal on the shirt lol
<3

200 Likes

Wow! This looks so awesome. I really liked it.

5 Likes

This is really impressive, it reminds me of the older Metal Gear Solid games. Excellent job :+1:

9 Likes

Finally GTA-V style in roblox! … good job man continue making these cool creations :fire:

7 Likes

WOW! This looks great. You can make great use of that in a shooter game I think.

2 Likes

Hey, umm… where do we paste the animation ids??

2 Likes

there r anims under the script in starterpack. check there. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Well, it doesn’t work. How do I make it work? I tried pressing all the keys on the keyboard. lol

Could you please guide me?

3 Likes

Press C once then press F (must be close to the wall) to be stand behind the wall.

4 Likes

Thanks a lot for this information!

3 Likes

Tried using this script with an R6 character. It doesn’t work, despite having all the correct animations. There aren’t any errors in the output.

2 Likes

There is a bug if you press C near a wall it won’t let you crouch. I did it so I can crouch and then take cover using F But is it supposed to do that or not?

2 Likes

This is soo cool! will use it and donated!

3 Likes

Roblox Version of Metal Gear Solid?

4 Likes

This is amazing! Great work :+1:

2 Likes

I may be missing something here, but the system just completely stopped working, with no errors being put into the output. It was working just fine when I first discovered this post, but that is no longer the case.

3 Likes

шфьпкуфывааакшс пщещкфщущ
WAIT SORRY I HAD THE RUSSIAN THING ON.
Anyway, that was too funny to leave out so im keeping it.
Very cool, also I had the same problem with shark.

2 Likes

I also I had the same problem with shark. I don’t know why the sneaky cover system stopped. Thanks.

2 Likes

ok im gonna take a look . dont worry

2 Likes

ok im gonna take a look . and thnx for ur patience.!

1 Like