Sneaky's Talk Show | Secondary Training Guide

Training Guide :blue_book:

This guide is for Interviewers+ only. Please read almost everything.

Lets start with a few rules.

• Famous Guests, Sneaky Donors, Game Testers, HWE referees, and HWE Wrestlers may not be interviewers.
  • Do not allow anyone to rank up 2 ranks at a time.
  • Audience is not allowed to attend a session.
  • Make sure a HR is there to rank up.

Guidelines For People Getting Trained

• If they are trolling they get one warning, then they are kicked.
  • If they are spamming they get one warning, then they are kicked.
  • If they are disrespectful they get one warning, then they are kicked.

How Trainings Start

You will need an HR to be present. You can look at the group shout to find out if there is one.

Every session will need at least 5 Interviewers present, and 1 HR.

The HR will message everyone the 5 main rules. And explain how to use PST (Permission To Speak) during trainings.

Then the HR and you will divide everyone into 5 groups A, B, C, D, E. You will use HD Admin to do this. Click the single quote ’ and type in :name user A. You will also be named “Trainer | Group A”

Then you will have the group follow you to the training room according to your group.

Training Outlines

A) Trainee to Security

make sure to have a notepad open while doing this
you have permission to kicked people not behaving

Direct your group to Room A. Say “Please follow me in a straight line.”

Tell everyone to stand at a station. Say “Please stand at a station (white square) and wait patiently. Directions will be given soon.”

To show their progress in the training. Start off by naming them o/ll. (use :name)

Say, “Welcome to Security Training! Listen carefully to the directions. Today we will be simulating a spammer, troller, or exploiter.”

Wait a few seconds.

Say, “Whenever dealing with exploiters do not give a warning, but immediately contact an HR. Spammers or trollers get I warning, then you kill them and contact an HR. Any questions?”

Wait a few seconds.

Say, “Ok we will begin!”

Walk up to the first person, choose to be a troller, spammer, or exploiter. Act like one and see how they react. If you chose troller or spammer, they should have warned you once, the second time they kill you and contact an HR. For exploiters they should immediately get an HR. Note their scores on a notepad if they do something half wrong do 0.5, fully wrong 0, and correct 1.

Repeat that step untill everyone is done.

Name each trainee l/ll.

Next say, “We are doing our quiz portion of the training. Each question is ll points.”

With each trainee pm them
:pm user What should you do if someone is out of their seat?

The answer is “Politely ask them to stop, if they do not, then kill them.”

:pm user What should you do if an SHR orders you to do something?

The answer is “Do what they say.”

If they did not use grammar, deduct 1 point. If they did not write something along those lines, deduct 1 point. Note their score down

Name each trainee “II/II Tested”

If the user got 3 points or less they failed. If they got 3.5 or more they passed.

Say “Stand on the yellow line and wait.”

Say “At this moment you are all tested. If you are kicked you did not pass. If you are not, you did.”

Kick the people who did not pass, name the people who passed, “Passed”

Ask for a HR to rank the Trainees left.

Lead the Trainees out of the room and ask tell them, “If you want to stay for the screenshot wait here!”

B) Security to Snack Stand Worker

Direct your group to Room B. Say “Please follow me in a straight line.”

Tell everyone to follow you. Say “Please follow me around the room as I show you how each item is made. Please listen carefully as this information is important and will not be repeated.”

Walk over to one of the assembly lines and say, “To make any type of soft drink, simply get a cup and put it next to the “Beverages” machine. Click the type of drink you want it to be filled with.”

Say, “To make any type of ice cream, grab a cone and put it next to the “Ice Cream” machine. Click the flavor of ice cream you want it to be filled with.”

Say, “To make coffee get a cup and walk over to one of the coffee machines and put the cup next to it to fill it.”

Say, "To make popcorn simply press the button that says, “Popcorn”

Wait a few seconds.

Say, “That is all for the process of making the food/drink items. Please stand at a cash register.”

Wait a few seconds.

Say, “This portion of training I will walk up to you and order something. You must correctly get that order done. Come back and show it to me. Make sure to have a greeting ready.”

Test all of them by grading each of them. Ask for “Popcorn, Decaf Coffee, and Vanilla Ice Cream.” The test is 4 points total, each of the following is a point.

• Greeting
  • Popcorn
  • Decaf Coffee
  • Vanilla Ice Cream

Mark their points on your notepad, and move on to the next person. Once they are all graded name them “l/ll”

Say, “The next test is a Q and A. I will PM you the question, please respond.”

Use :pm user ____

Thy must use correct grammar and answer correctly. Each question is 2 points.

Start off by asking them, “If someone is trolling what do you do?”

The answer is, “Warn them once then get an HR.”

Next question, “If someone is exploiting what do you do?”

The answer is, “Get an HR immediately.”

Last question, “If a machine stops working what do you do?”

The answer is, “Tell the customer that you don’t have that item anymore, an ask them if they would like something else.”

Say “Stand on the yellow line and wait. The testing portion has been completed.”

Name each of them ll/ll

They must get 7/10 to pass.

Say “At this moment you are all tested. If you are kicked you did not pass. If you are not, you did.”

Kick the people who did not pass, and name the people who passed, “Passed”

Ask for a HR to rank the Trainees left.

Lead the Trainees out of the room and ask tell them, “Training is over please leave! If you want to stay for the screenshot wait here!”

C) Snack Stand Worker to Technical Crew

Direct your group to Room C. Say “Please follow me in a straight line.”

Tell everyone to stand at a station. Say “Please stand at a station and wait patiently. Directions will be given soon.”

Use Command Bar 2 (the single quote ') to show their progress in the training. Start off by naming them O/II.

Say, “Welcome to Technical Crew Training! Listen carefully to the directions. Today you will be learning how to use each button correctly. As Technical Crew there is a lot of pressure on you, so we must make sure that you are ready.”

Wait a few seconds.

Say, “The Obby Curtain and Sword Curtain both are only opened when the Host says that we will be doing an obby, or sword fight. Never open them for any other reason.”

Say, “At the start of the show all lights should be on. When the Host cues that it is time to start, you and your team needs to dim all the lights, but keep the stage lights on. After that cue the music and open the central curtain.”

Wait a few seconds.

Say, " During a talk show, there should at least be 2 people in Technical Control, and maximum 5 people."

Say “If you are late and there is already 5 people, please do not go in the room since this could result in a kick.”

Wait a few seconds.

Say, “Ok we will begin, when I walk up to you I will cue a certain button. You must press that(those) button(s). The buttons will light up when you press them. If you fail to press the right one, you will be deducted 1 point.”

DO NOT TELL THEM IF SOMETHING IS CORRECT. SILENTLY GRADE THEM

Walk up to someone and cue these 4 in a random order. (There are 5 points)

• (1p) Obby Curtain - “Today I will be selecting a random person to compete me in an obby!”
  • (1p) Sword Curtain - “Today I will be electing a random person to compete me in a sword fight!”
  • (1p) Dim the lights A,B,C,D,E,F - “Welcome to Sneaky’s Talk Show!”
  • (2p) Open central curtain and cue music - “Please put your hands together for today’s guest… Temprist!”

Repeat. Make sure to grade each person on your notepad

Name each user who finished “I/II” using Command Bar 2 (single quote ')

Say, “If you failed you will be kicked at this time. If you did not, congrats you passed the first portion of training!”

They must get a 3/4 to pass. If they failed kick them. If no one is left notify an HR so that they can let you leave.

Next say, “In this portion of training, we do a trivia of 4 questions. These questions will also be from previous trainings so that we can test your knowlege of the group.”

Wait a few seconds.

Use Command Bar 2 for PM’s

If they did not use grammar, deduct 1 point. If they did not write something along those lines, deduct 1 point. Each question is 2 points. Note their score down

:pm user What should you do if you are the only one at Technical Control?

The answer is “Contact an HR to get someone to help.”

:pm user What should you do if there is 5 people at Technical Control?

The answer is “Do not join unless someone leaves.”

:pm user Are you allowed to be security or snack stand worker when part of the Technical Crew?

The answer is “No.”

:pm user If you see that someone is not sitting down while in Technical Control what do you do?

The answer is “Get security.”

Once you have tested eveyone name them all “II/II”

Say, “Training is concluded if you failed you will be kicked at this time. If you passed you will not be.”

They must get 2/4 right to pass. If they failed kick them. Name the people who passed “Passed” If no one is left you have permission to leave, just make sure to notify an HR that no one passed.

Say, “Congratulations you passed! Please stand in a line and wait for an HR to rank you.”

PM an HR to tell them you are ready, and they will come and rank them.

D) Technical Crew to Supervisor

Direct your group to Room C. Say “Please follow me in a straight line.”

Tell everyone to stand at a station. Say “Please stand on a white square and wait patiently.”

Use Command Bar 2 (the single quote ') to show their progress in the training. Start off by naming them o/ll.

Say, “Welcome to Supervisor training! Today we test your skills in Tech Crew, Security, and Snack Stand Worker!”

NOT FINISHED

1 Like