SOLD | Selling Intro GUI

Edit: This has been sold, thank you for your interest!

About me

Hi there, I’m EpicCheatCodes, and I’m a UI Designer on the Roblox platform. I am selling this intro GUI that I didn’t end up using on a previous project. It is fully scripted and easily customizable.

Showcase

I am selling this intro GUI. You can get the game link here.

GIF

INTROGUI

Payment

I’m selling exclusive rights to this intro GUI for 150 R$. You don’t have to give me credit.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum @EpicCheatCodes.

Thanks for reading! :smiley:

About me

Hi there, I’m EpicCheatCodes, and I’m a UI Designer on the Roblox platform. I am selling this intro GUI that I didn’t end up using on a previous project. It is fully scripted and easily customizable.

Showcase

I am selling this intro GUI. You can get the game link here.

GIF

INTROGUI

Payment

I’m selling exclusive rights to this intro GUI for 150 R$. You don’t have to give me credit.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum @EpicCheatCodes.

Thanks for reading! :smiley:

IMO, you should sell multiple copies as selling just one just seems like a waste of time, and also include customisation for people who want to change it to fit their game style.

2 Likes

I do see what you mean; however if I sell multiple copies, developers would know that they’re purchasing something that others will also use. If enough players were to play two different games with it, it would lose its value as that developer’s property.

As stated above, it is easily configurable.

From my experience as a scripter, I would say this is a pretty basic intro GUI. So maybe just maybe, reduce the selling price to about 100 R$. However, more advanced guis could be on the high end of 500+ R$. Hope you can sell this to someone!

— Drinkinix :smile_cat:

1 Like

I agree with @Drinkinix as this GUI is fairly simple to make and should not be sold for too much and selling 1 copy is actually not profitable getting 150 robux or even 200 Is not worth selling it on here in my opinion even though I wish you the best of luck.

Thats alot like some of the free guis…

What do you mean? I fully scripted and designed this myself.

1 Like

I’m just saying that It looks a bit like a GUI I’ve used in the past

1 Like

The intro GUI has been sold.

Thanks for your interest!