Problems with Decals and Unions!

Hello Everyone!
Im having some problems with my decals today

• What are you attempting to achieve? (Keep it simple and clear)

I want to make my decals look like how they were made

This is the decal:

And this is how it looks in the studio:
As you can see, the left decal looks corrupted and the right one is not corrupted

• What solutions have you tried so far? (Have you searched for solutions through the Roblox Wiki yet?)

I searched here and in the DevHub, no result…

You may then include any further details.

The corrupted decal is being inserted in a Union wich is inside a rigged Humanoid

Im waiting for answers.

Thank you!

1 Like

I don’t know if this works but first you union everything that you want to union that copy paste the texture/decal into the union from workspace.

1 Like

Possibly try making a model in blender then putting the decal on the object, idk.

No, this is made by multiple unions, it is a rig

I can use skinned meshes maybe, but maybe it exceds 10k tris limit

I’m pretty sure unions don’t support textures entirely yet as unions can consist of multiple complex shapes which the texture you’re putting on isn’t shaped to fit union. If you really want to put a texture on it, put it in blender and wrap the texture around the union. I would tell you how to do this, but I don’t use blender.
Good luck.

It is not a texture, it is a decal

Decals don’t work either.

For future reference: I suggest using a texture with the image you showed otherwise as they are more flexible.

You can make a texture to make it combine with the Union.

I recommend using blender

Is the Union a simple cylinder?
The Decal in your image that is showing up correctly, is that on a Cylinder Part?
Seems to me you are trying to make a snake-like rig. You’d me much better off using simple Parts set to Cylinder.

And how would your Union be over 10k tris?
Maybe show an image of just the Union by itself so we know what you’re dealing with.

More like, a capsule:
RobloxScreenShot20201107_202009216

Actually yes
imagen
But i use “capsules” because they doesn’t make spaces between limbs

Not only one union, maybe the entire model has over than 10k tris

@Scottifly Sorry for the delay.

I solved this converting the decal to a texture, also i gave some post-process to the texture image