[Solved?] Studio Play Solo/Play Server does not load my character controller and core guis

PROBLEM

When i press Play Solo or Start a server with any number of players or Team Play test any place on Roblox Studio these are happening:

Problems

:diamonds: My CAMERA gets stuck only in one place and i CAN NOT CONTROL in any way
:diamonds: My CHARACTER loads into game but i CAN NOT CONTROL it in any way
:diamonds: Top Bar,Health,Backpack,PlayersList e.t.c. basically any CORE GUI IS NOT LOADING

And finally i get this output:

This bug has started occurring every since i lastly upgraded my windows 10

To Fix it i tried the following that failed:
:diamonds: Restart Studio
:diamonds: Reboot Pc
:diamonds: Reinstalled Studio/Roblox
:diamonds: Re installed WINDOWS!!
:diamonds: Tried different Windows (Windows 8 for example)
:diamonds: Reset all internet options
:diamonds: Basically almost ANYTHING

And nothing.
I also found some other threads about this problem too but from different forum sites (Reddit,Scripting Helpers) and still, they have not find a solution to it either!

Here are some sources to the threads that are about the same issue:

Thread Sources

https://github.com/Roblox/Core-Scripts/issues/861

Why are Simulation features broken ? - Scripting Helpers

https://www.reddit.com/r/roblox/comments/6qy31r/studio_doesnt_respond_to_mouse_or_keyboard_when_i/

No clear solved message for any of them.

So do you ANYBODY of you, know what could be the cause of this?

SOLUTION

I found out that the problem was actually not from the studio but, from the User folder!

Simply, Studio is loading their core scripts and core guis from this

My user name is that which is inside the red box. Yes, thats right…
THE PROBLEM IS THE NAME (Μουρατ)
It is basically NOT ENGLISH
And that is the reason studio is unable to load the cores…

TO FIX IT SIMPLY CHANGE YOUR USER FOLDER/PC NAME TO SOMETHING ENGLISH XD
After that when you are going to reopen studio it should RE UPGRADE STUDIO

ez pz wp bb :heart:

1 Like

If you may know the cause, perhaps you should share it (and the solution) here to make it easier for staff to fix it for others :slight_smile:

Well yeah, i am going to share it anyways :slight_smile: But as i wrote above, i first want to see how many else have the same issue before i share you the solution, because maybe somebody else also knows the solution for it? Who knows?

I’d just recommend that you include all the information in your original thread.

That is it! That is all it has to provide, i WISH there were some more details about the issue but, sadly they are not :confused:

But i am sure that, this issue would occur to anybody that UPGRADES or CHANGES their operating system

So sorry we missed this, @Imaginze - if ongoing, would you mind filing another report? We’ll address that one. Apologies again.