View Port Frame camera help

So I want to make a puzzle game that uses the viewport frame because I think it would be a good idea, but I ran into something that made me gone insane for 4 days now, and this is my issue.

The game has 2 rooms, one is for the player:

Which contain a yellow box-grid kinda think, the neon parts represent the viewport frame, for the second room:

The camera is the 1x1x1 stud block in the middle of the room.

I know how to make the block turn into a camera for the Viewport frame script, but how can I make it rotate with the player camera WITHOUT MOVING IT (When the player rotate clockwise, the camera should rotate clockwise like the player, but when the player move to the left, the camera won’t move).

I tried to use CFrame, but there aren’t any functions to record the orientation data, to make the viewport camera sync (I guess??)

This is my local script, that in a SurfaceGui, in StarterGui:

local replicatedStorage = game:GetService("ReplicatedStorage") --get services stuff
local run = game:GetService("RunService")

local viewportFrame = Instance.new("ViewportFrame") -- making viewportframe for a surface GUI
viewportFrame.Size = UDim2.new(1, 0, 1, 0)
viewportFrame.Position = UDim2.new(0, 0, 0, 0)
viewportFrame.BackgroundColor3 = Color3.new(0, 0, 0)
viewportFrame.BackgroundTransparency = 1
viewportFrame.Parent = script.Parent
viewportFrame.LightDirection = Vector3.new(0,0,0)

local room = replicatedStorage.TheRoom:Clone() -- cloning the room to the viewport frame
local plr = replicatedStorage.ThePlayerRoom:Clone()
local base = replicatedStorage.Baseplate:Clone()
base.Parent = viewportFrame
plr.Parent = viewportFrame
room.Parent = viewportFrame

local viewportCamera = Instance.new("Camera") -- making camera
viewportFrame.CurrentCamera = viewportCamera
viewportCamera.Parent = viewportFrame

run.RenderStepped:Connect(function()
	viewportCamera.CFrame = game.Workspace.TheRoom.camerapartthing.CFrame -- import camera to the part
	-- how to make it rotate, sync with the player camera, without moving it?
end)

please help

solved, i could just use vector3 because I have enough, too tired lol