Visual error with my car, could you help me?

So, I have a problem with a model of a car, I have this model but depending on which area you look at the model, some areas are transparent.

and I’m exporting by parts to give the model color and texture

here are some pictures of the problem…

and I was wondering if someone could help me or tell me what the problem is or if it is possible to solve it

thanks for watching this, and i would be eternally grateful if you could help me :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello.
Are the Normals flipped?
Some faces might be facing the other side and when exported those parts will be transparent.

3 Likes

Hi, thank you very much for your comment, I am aware that it was exported to the other side, I am still looking for how to solve it :slightly_smiling_face:

To check whether faces are facing the other side, go to Viewport Overlays, and enable Face orientation.
Red color faces mean that the faces are facing the other side. To Fix that select the object and go to the Operator Search and type ’ Flip Normals '. Now every faces should be blue.
Hope it helps you. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

thank you very much again, i will try to do that

1 Like

There are quite a few topics with the same problem so Next time search if there are any topics. A solution was found here:

1 Like

Try going into edit mode and pressing CTRL+SHIFT+N then enter and open the small tab at the bottom left and deselect inside then import it

1 Like