Some commissioned ads i made for a game lol

These are some advertisements I made for a game with a sail for treasure type game.
Any feedback?Oh btw this is my first ad attempt as well :slight_smile: SAILbanner

5 Likes

I love the classic details and the looks, Great job!!!

2 Likes

I love it, great job. :fire: ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

2 Likes

It looks nice, and I like the details.

1 Like

i like the top one the best but overall great job i think that will defenetly atrract people

1 Like

Just a tip: You should definitely watermark this, especially if it’s a commission. There is always some guy out there that might steal the art work.

2 Likes

Looks really cool but you should add stroke to the titles. Also the volcano one should have a brighter background (sky/volcano).

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! I’m always on the grind to be better and your suggestions are helping :wink:

1 Like

Ohh I didn’t know there were thieves here lol. Thanks for the advice!

Yeah lol. No worries. Just be aware that there is always gonna be one guy who is gonna steal it.

Otherwise, I like it.

2 Likes

These look amazing! Really high quality ads, I don’t really see stuff this good often!

Just remember to watermark this stuff, theres always going to be that one bad guy here that wants to steal. :pensive:

Seriously tho, why does anyone even steal this stuff? Its an ad that isn’t even made for their game :joy:

1 Like

People make a game specifically around the advertisement. Or they change their game slightly to fit the theme. Trust me, I’ve seen it before.
If they don’t steal it, then they’ll steal it in a way where they claim it’s their art/they made it etc.

1 Like