Some feedback on first accurate katana?

EVERYTHING HERE WAS DONE IN BLENDER ITSELF!!

Want to do a commision?

:star: Hit me up on devforum! Keep in mind i DO have discord.
:japanese_castle: Katana
:wink: By @JustAGameDeveloper1
:warning: Do not steal my creations!! You will be DMCA’d if you steal my work and claim it as your own!
:calendar: Date: 10/25/2022
:clock1: Starting time: 6:00 PM, EST
:clock1030: End time: 8:00 PM, EST
:iphone: Program: Blender
:ice_cube: Made out of: cubes and cylinders/

~~
Enjoy!

3 Likes

I feel like the blade itself should be sharp at the end and most katanas I’ve seen have some sort of curvature on the blade. Nothing massive, but the curve should be noticeable enough. I’d google to “katana 3d model”, many examples come up.

As for the post itself:

I’d like critique this part too. While all the info might be nice to know, I feel it’s unnecessary clutter. You could say something short like “Hey I made a katana using blender. Looking for feedback.” or something. The mention of commissions can be done in your bio/about me and seems a bit tacky to me to put in a post, but meh, I’m picking at stuff here tbh.

Everything’s subjective. Anyways, I think the katana looks great. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:sparkles: There’s nothing to criticize about your katana, it is perfect! :sparkles:

So I criticize your post:

Like me :slight_smile:

It’s evident, it’s in the tittle.

Evident too, because you’re the creator of the post, but it still good to say it, like this we’re sure it’s not something else (a friend for example) who did it.

How is this possible to steal you work?

The date isn’t important but the starting time and end time is good to know how much time you spent on it.

You already said it previously:

You should say it only once.

This indication isn’t necessary, but why not?

Globally, it’s a bit long, you should make it shorter.

That’s all! Have a good day! Can’t wait to see your future creations!

3 Likes