Some wired errors in the output

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!
    -I want my output to be clean again (maybe you can’t understand but keep reading)
  2. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!
    -Ok. Actually, don’t know what is these errors, whenever I play, these errors will spam like a hundred of times and then it stop.
    -Sometimes, when I play,
    +My jump don’t have animation (I used Roblox animations, I didn’t touch anything of them)
    +My skin became Noob Basic skin
    +My studio sometimes crash or take a long time to load whenever I press Play(F5) / Play Here or Stop since these errors appeared.
    -I haven’t seen anything really bad by these error but I feel really bad, I worried my game had viruses.
    +My scripts usually glitch and don’t work.
  3. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?
    -Yes, I did but my brain just spinning around.
    This is the picture of the output

I know this line is irrelevant but can you explain for me what is that.

16:13:35.741  0.5, 0.5  -  Server
  16:13:35.943  0.5, 0.5  -  Client

Sorry if you can’t understand me, I used google translate for this, and English is not my language too.
Any help would be appreciate!

1 Like

Are you using scripts that not belong to you? I guess you will have to create your own script so you can handles all of them. The line that show on is belong to the print() function.

1 Like

I had the ToolEditor errors as well, it’s a plugin and for the time being I suggest you disable it
The AnimHandler errors seem like something you put in Workspace, not sure whether that’s safe or not
Bottom error is yet another script that you have inside the baseplate

1 Like