Someone added their own admin in my game

TacticalLeighton, A roblox exploiter has inserted his own admin and gained access to shutdown and edit my game without a rank. HELP PLEASE HOW DO I STOP HIM! I didn’t use any free models and i need some sort of code to stop this.

Please help he has hacks and a whole mafia of hackers (YBa_Ha, boxdude109, and more i have not heard of)

Edit:

Most of the exploits are them giving themselves asylum hub (An exploiting module that i am familiar with and has many 13+ commands) and using it to give other players guns and make them do bad things. The kicking and stuff isn’t part of Asylum Hub though so that is the problem. Also, i need the link to the asylum hub module so i can make it to where it kicks player’s using it.

I feel they are also using other exploiting modules that give them kick powers. Its a simple bypass: Local script gives them a module that they can use on others. It works because the local script only gives them the module. The Module does the rest and can be used to do way more damage.

8 Likes

You probably have a backdoor in your game somewhere this should help you at the very least

7 Likes

Ditto

5 Likes

I havn’t used any free models and this person just randomly joined and hacked.

2 Likes

Are you sure you didnt give him access to anything in your game

2 Likes

No i have not even added my own admin yet.

2 Likes

You do know that there are filtering enabled admin scripts exploiters use that are just local, what exactly is he doing in game?

4 Likes

I say your best bet is to completey take the assets from the current game and put it into a new game that only you have accessed

2 Likes

But i dont want to give up my 3,500 visits i have already gotten on the game.

2 Likes

You could also just ban him lol

4 Likes

well its either that or the exploiter has control over your game the choice is ultimately yours my friend.

2 Likes

As i said i dont have admin in the game yet.

2 Likes

You don’t need admin, you could just run a simple script that kicks him every time he joins or bans him permanently

2 Likes

Okay, i have tried this in the past but it doesn’t work. It might be my old hacker enemy, TacticalLegeiton and his team in disguise also because when they did it they inserted a script that gave them exploits in all the games, i still havn’t found it.

2 Likes

How do i do that? Also i have made multiple enemies who are hackers so idk if he is just an ALT.

2 Likes

If you know what the exploiter is doing you could create an anti exploit script

2 Likes

What did you do in the first place that made them your enemy lol

2 Likes

I think OP had some encounters with the exploiting mafia

4 Likes

he stole my group and i got it back by tricking him and then he stole my account which i got back, but all because i didn’t give someone investor for donating 10 ROBUX. Also, because i didn’t trust him as a developer.

3 Likes

True, it has grown and i am becoming a main target of it.

3 Likes