Sorry for the wrong category, I don’t have access to Client Bugs and I haven’t seen this reported.
This bug started around 4:56pm EST. I know this because my Error Logger, which I added to my game last Saturday, began to spam a single error at this time as shown in the picture below:
The specific line in the default Sound script that is automatically inserted into new characters:
SoundEventFolder:FindFirstChild("SoundDispatcher"):Fire(p, sound, playing, resetPosition)
This is a big issue for debugging. When I joined a server, I couldn’t see anything in the Server Logs except for this single error. The error would be posted multiple times every second.
This is something I can fix for myself, but I figured I would also report it so that it could get looked at. I’ve tried to reproduce it in studio and haven’t found a way to do so.